Who Wants Blake Back?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Now that Greg Williams is the DC, I wonder if his son Blake will be coming back or not.

I thought that Blake did a pretty good job two years ago. I know that he got into some fights with the other coaches, but many felt he did a very good job at game planning. Maybe he needed a year out as "punishment" and he learned his lesson.

With his father back-who could be someone who could reel him in-I wouldn't mind seeing Blake come back in some capacity. I think he could do a good job here and hopefully fit in better

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Now that Greg Williams is the DC, I wonder if his son Blake will be coming back or not.

I thought that Blake did a pretty good job two years ago. I know that he got into some fights with the other coaches, but many felt he did a very good job at game planning. Maybe he needed a year out as "punishment" and he learned his lesson.

With his father back-who could be someone who could reel him in-I wouldn't mind seeing Blake come back in some capacity. I think he could do a good job here and hopefully fit in better
What would you have him doing? Greg is going to be the DC, McGinnis, Cecil, Waufle, Bush. There really isn't a spot for him to do anything. I don't believe he was doing much game planning I think that was a collaboration .

PhxRam

Has it been confirmed that Williams is DC?

I am still at work so I haven't seen the news.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What would you have him doing? Greg is going to be the DC, McGinnis, Cecil, Waufle, Bush. There really isn't a spot for him to do anything. I don't believe he was doing much game planning I think that was a collaboration .
Those are good points. However, I remember asking Nick Wagoner this back when he was working for the Rams and Blake certainly did game planning. I think Blakes official title when he was here was assistant linebackers coach or something like that. He can have that job again

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Has it been confirmed that Williams is DC?

I am still at work so I haven't seen the news.
Yes, it's been confirmed by multiiple, credible sources: Jim Thomas, ESPN, etc.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I like what Joe Bowden & Frank Bush have done last season I would prefer to build on from where we are at now.

A55VA6

Legend
Not sure if there's a spot open for Blake but I'd be cool with it. I thought he did a good job in 2012.