Who To Blame? It All Starts Up Front

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The team that "played" Monday ?? Who can they beat for that lone win ???
I was going to put 0-16....then I figured I would be optimistic.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I found it striking how well the whiners blocked down the field and how poorly the Rams blocked down the field, or at or behind the line of scrimmage for the rams. The Rams lost every time. When you lose most of the blocks, effort has to come into play. Why weren't they trying their best?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just listened to Ram great OL Jackie Slater and his take on Rams loss to 48'ers. First thing he said was how the OL change affected the their play. How it disrupted the run game. He questioned why they started Havenstien and move Wichmann to RG.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If you listen to Fisher's presser yesterday, he made comment the O-Line graded out pretty well. I guess I would seriously disagree, but who am I to say they stunk pretty much the whole game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
IMO start GRob, Saffold, Barnes, Wichman and Havenstein. It's our best five we have to let them work together it'll make us better in the end.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I still maintain that Saffold is the better ORT right now. Wichmann had played very well @ LEFT OG before being flipped back in the rotation @ ORG. These two changes before the first regular season game were not needed. If I was in charge of an OL that had a very long history of having no continuity & being the biggest issue season after season..........why would I make one NO two changes in it just before the first game? Oh just so I can say "I put the best five OL'ers on the field"? That now surely makes no sense:mad::rant:!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GMkuPiIZ2k

Well Boudreau sure fulfilled that commitment put the best five on the field & it was in total "Fail Mode" congratulations you followed the code.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OLine played poorly for sure, but there's something fishy with Keenum.

There were two times I saw that the Niners only rushed 3 and Keenum still took a 3 step drop and threw the ball....predictably they were not completed. Whereas you noticed earlier in the night Kirk Cousins held the ball against the Steelers 3 man rush and waited for their guy to get open.

it almost seems like Keenum is preprogrammed on what to do and cannot adapt to a change.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
I think the Rams have some talent up front, but remember, Jeff Fisher will make them look bad.