Who thinks the Rams can win this Sunday besides me?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Iron Lion

Starter
Come on keep up the Schwartz talk I was loving it guys. I want to hear about how he's going to storm onto the field in a skirt & pigtails.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Greg-the-leg will beat the Lions with some incredible kicks.

Why should we ever punt again? Every drives a scoring-drive.

The media hacks will be speechless, and GZ will put his name in the limelight for every fantasy drafter to drool over.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I promised myself not to get overly excited before the game. I will not talk trash on how we are going to empty the garabage playing in the Little Detroit calling themselves PussyCats. Nope I won't call them any names just to pump up everyone of the RAMS fans. Don't have to this year because WE ARE THERE NOW! :twisted:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Who thinks the Rams can win this Sunday besides me?

JEFF "His self" Fisher by god does.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Iron Lion said:
Come on keep up the Schwartz talk I was loving it guys. I want to hear about how he's going to storm onto the field in a skirt & pigtails.

He is? Man - must be hard to watch that team. First Megatron in drag buying his fiance a ring, now this. :shock:

"Now I know why lions eat their young." - Rodney Dangerfield

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Alright. I just got home and I been checking in on this site on me phone the whole night. Been sippin the "koolaid" in Busch beer cans. I'm on board.

Where has the enthusiasm gone?!?!? The night before the season opener dammit!

FUCK YOU LIONS. FUCK YOU SUH. FUCK YOU DE-TOILET. LET'S DO THIS!

lol.gif

Iron Lion

Starter
Username said:
Alright. I just got home and I been checking in on this site on me phone the whole night. Been sippin the "koolaid" in Busch beer cans. I'm on board.

Where has the enthusiasm gone?!?!? The night before the season opener dammit!

freak YOU LIONS. freak YOU SUH. freak YOU DE-TOILET. LET'S DO THIS!

lol.gif

Lion-lamb-cartoon.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
cowardly+lion.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gttC6P3bE[/youtube]