Who should lose Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you want to lose more games? And why?

• The Redskins

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • The 9ers

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • The Seahawks

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
Skins for the picks. If we get a top 3 pick next year, I expect we pull off another big trade similar to the RG3 one.. We wont net as much, but we'll get a good return I'm sure.

Gotta agree with you. As much as I loathe the Hags and Whiners, I still want Washington to have a top five pick for practical reasons. Not only will there be a team that wants Clowney (and truth be told, if we had a top pick from the Skins and if Clowney somehow falls to us, I'd be pretty tempted to draft him and scare the crap out of everyone with our defensive line), but there will also be teams that are looking for quarterbacks as well - and there are a ton of quarterbacks in this class.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I naturally want the 9ers & hawks to lose every game they play. Even though its only temporary I want the skins to lose most. If we can get a pick in the top 15 (and they do have a tough schedule) our trade prospects will be even better in 2014. After 2014 though, I won't root as thoroughly for them to lose, but I still don't like Bob Griffin.

Don't get me wrong, I still hate the 9ers & hawks, but an average or sub par season for the skins would be great for the Rams.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
The Redskins.

Imagine if the Rams, 40 wieners, and Seacocks all go to the playoffs and the Rams eliminate both teams? How perfect would that be? Our Rams match up very well against those two.

That's why I chose the Redskins.

A pick at 32(ours) and 16 is not at all as good as trading that #1 overall for many more picks in addition to our 32.

had

Rookie
niners must lose. Always.

I don't get the hate for the Seahawks. The Seahawks are nothing. Never won anything, and never will. What's to hate?

Do you realize (you, as in all you beeyawwches) that the niners killed Jim Everett's career? And Flipper Anderson's career. And ruined large portions of my youth.

As a side note, do NOT go on that Cody Davis website and leave some kind of inspirational message. 1) A bunch of guys are on there telling this kid what to do to make the team, and 2) You'll get a virus.

I think, all things considered, that Cody Davis's website should be added to the list of losers.

And yes, I realize that I am most likely typing to myself.

Seahawks? They're nothing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I wanted to vote SF or SEA but i went with WASH because even as excited as i am for this season i think that this team is still probably a year or two away from being a complete package of ultimate badasses. Having a top 10 pick from the Skins in 2014 could be a cherry on top in terms of adding the final piece through either another trade or even adding a blue chip rookie.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
It's the whiners... because they can fucking suck-it for the rest of eternity.

This makes me smile.

But......I voted Redskins because I want to give Snead opportunities aplenty. A plethora of them. And if he has a really high pick he has more of that which is good and to become a SB contender there is still work to do.

So Washington 0-16, SF and SEA 0-14-2 each.

But yeah the niners can fucking suck it as far as I am concerned too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
A plethora of them.
A plethora.

13899-19453.jpg

I don't think anyone ever used that word before that movie came out. :sly:

nittany ram

Rookie
The Seahawks for three reasons...

1. Because they hired Pete Carroll despite his legendary rep for douchebaggery.
2. Because they didn't fire Pete Carroll after experiencing said douchebaggery first hand. (Yes, even winning cannot excuse this level of douche-i-tude).
3. Because of all the colors known to man to use as an accent color, they chose florescent lime green. It's not like they lost a bet and had to pick that color - they CHOSE it! Bad taste must be stamped out wherever it's encountered and its perpetrators destroyed by fire.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
It's a great question. I do hate all the smug prick head coaches in our division...yes even Arians. But damn if Harbaugh and Carrol aren't in stratospheric levels of asshole.

I get the whole top draft pick bit with the Redskins, but Snead and the gang proved they can operate pretty effectively even if its from the middle of the pack, so I've gotta toss that one first.

Since the Seatwats decided to try and buy a championship this year, I've got to pull against them. They're so desperate that they're talking about starting Cliff Avril at LB. A freaking 10+ sack DE and your team is 'so great :roll: ' that you're just gonna convert him? And then there's Harvin and Bennet and Winfield and those other prick CB's. I just want to see them get rolled.

Still hate the Whiners though...I mean the disgust for that team can be summed up in one picture.
images

WTF?!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Warner4Prez said:
It's a great question. I do hate all the smug prick head coaches in our division...yes even Arians. But damn if Harbaugh and Carrol aren't in stratospheric levels of asshole.

I get the whole top draft pick bit with the Redskins, but Snead and the gang proved they can operate pretty effectively even if its from the middle of the pack, so I've gotta toss that one first.

Since the Seatwats decided to try and buy a championship this year, I've got to pull against them. They're so desperate that they're talking about starting Cliff Avril at LB. A freaking 10+ sack DE and your team is 'so great :roll: ' that you're just gonna convert him? And then there's Harvin and Bennet and Winfield and those other prick CB's. I just want to see them get rolled.

Still hate the Whiners though...I mean the disgust for that team can be summed up in one picture.
images

WTF?!
All I can say to that pic is if a HC is expecting to get calls from the zebras, he's not playing the game right.

Fans will do it through eternity. Players and coaches? Give it up.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK IMA get a little strident here, IF by some chance the Foreskins go 0-16 we COULD get ANOTHER franchise builder type trade with that pick,hate don't feed the bulldog,jus' sayin'

fearsomefour

Legend
The Whiners. Always the whiners, forever the whiners to lose....no matter the place, time or situation.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
OK IMA get a little strident here, IF by some chance the Foreskins go 0-16 we COULD get ANOTHER franchise builder type trade with that pick,hate don't feed the bulldog,jus' sayin'

With a player like Clowney coming out. I would think we could get a pretty nice package of picks. Maybe not what we got, pick for pick from the skins. But i wouldn't rule out 2 first.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
El Juggernauto said:
Thordaddy said:

With a player like Clowney coming out. I would think we could get a pretty nice package of picks. Maybe not what we got, pick for pick from the skins. But i wouldn't rule out 2 first.
Yeah the way I rank this trade is
Rams
Browns
Skins
CUZ IMO Cleveland aught to see it as sometimes the best trade is the one you don't make

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I voted skins. Want the most value that can be had out of that draft pick.

We can beat the 9'ers and seahags our self.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Yamahopper said:
I voted skins. Want the most value that can be had out of that draft pick.

We can beat the 9'ers and seahags our self.
Confidence is sexy :ww:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I went for the 9ers - it could easily have been the 'hawks, but I think they're going to implode this year themselves :ww:

The reason it was the 9ers - well:
1. Kaeperndick - d*ck, enuff said
2. Harbowels - d*ck, enuff said
3. The way they treated Smith - sh*tty
4. The way they seemed to have 201 draft picks this year
5. The way they managed to pick up Boldin - brotherly love
6. Someone from SF owes me money...

I think they're enough reasons...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
shaunpinney said:
I went for the 9ers - it could easily have been the 'hawks, but I think they're going to implode this year themselves :ww:

The reason it was the 9ers - well:
1. Kaeperndick - d*ck, enuff said
2. Harbowels - d*ck, enuff said
3. The way they treated Smith - sh*tty
4. The way they seemed to have 201 draft picks this year
5. The way they managed to pick up Boldin - brotherly love
6. Someone from SF owes me money...

I think they're enough reasons...

haha this made me laugh

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
had said:
niners must lose. Always.

I don't get the hate for the Seahawks. The Seahawks are nothing. Never won anything, and never will. What's to hate?

Do you realize (you, as in all you beeyawwches) that the niners killed Jim Everett's career? And Flipper Anderson's career. And ruined large portions of my youth.

As a side note, do NOT go on that Cody Davis website and leave some kind of inspirational message. 1) A bunch of guys are on there telling this kid what to do to make the team, and 2) You'll get a virus.

I think, all things considered, that Cody Davis's website should be added to the list of losers.

And yes, I realize that I am most likely typing to myself.

Seahawks? They're nothing.

-They hired a wormy coach.

-That organization uses a racist time in American history (lynch mobs) as a rally cry.

-Marshawn Lynch himself.

-Richard Sherman.

-The banard the media has over 3 games inflated by defense, backup, and ST scores.

-All of a sudden they're a "team to beat"

-It's not like they beat on world class teams...the Cardinals and Bills? Really?

-Ugly ass uniforms.

-Fuck the seaworms.