Who needs a late night FF draft time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If there are enough people from overseas and locally who need a late night draft, we will do that.

I can do 12 or 1 am CST on the last Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Anyone need this? Otherwise they will just be spread out on days and times over that weekend.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
If there are enough people from overseas and locally who need a late night draft, we will do that.

I can do 12 or 1 am CST on the last Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Anyone need this? Otherwise they will just be spread out on days and times over that weekend.
What would that be pst?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The perfect time for me would be 8am est. That would make it 10pm where I live.

A 1am est draft would be 3pm where I live, and I'll be at work.

But if worse comes to worse I'll just rank my players. Yahoo isn't too bad picking players for you.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I would love something like a 10:00 central... something not too late, but after my kids go to bed.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The perfect time for me would be 8am est. That would make it 10pm where I live.

A 1am est draft would be 3pm where I live, and I'll be at work.

But if worse comes to worse I'll just rank my players. Yahoo isn't too bad picking players for you.

Weekends?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Weekends?

I'm easy man. Just go with the time that suits the majority and I'll try to work in with that. Like I said if I can't be there for the draft I can rank my players and yahoo does a good job of picking players.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm easy man. Just go with the time that suits the majority and I'll try to work in with that. Like I said if I can't be there for the draft I can rank my players and yahoo does a good job of picking players.

Ok