Who killed my Drive: Jags edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
But I think all of us felt frustrated that so many drives stalled. We could have literally put them away and blown them out on 10 separate drives that somehow stalled.

Why did the Drives stall? Was it Goff's fault? Mcvay? Or just a great defense that brought our so called powerful offense back to earth.
3rd down %%%, and redzone %%%% will come back to bite any team...we need to become consistent in scoring down there. I'd guess it's starting to get in the minds of some of the offensive players...which is why I'd use the big stars....more creatively...more Gurley (passes), watkins, TAVON, and probably Kupp....on 3rd downs and red zone.

It's up to the players to execute....you know who I'm looking at, right?

Higbee is killing us with his weak blocking. He missed two separate
Blocks on Tavons -6 run. They have to stop using him as a blocking TE.
Looking at both these TE's....weak blockers....weak hands in coverage...I'm ready for Hemingway already. They could really help the 3rd down offense...and the red zone percentages...I think we need to use that new guy from Washington. So many plays Campbell just ran right by our TE's that were supposed to block.....pathetic.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
9. 3rd and 20 - Incomplete to Woods. Everett Hold and Tavon 6 yard loss put us in unmanageable. Rams make safe throw. Some knock Goff for the throw or Woods with the catch. I think it was too low and put this one on Goff. But that is a tough 3rd and 20 throw. I'm knocking Everett for the 10 yard Holding penalty that put us in this position.

Woods slips on this route and the ball bounces off his helmet. I disagree with your assessment. Not much you can do here. Field conditions. EXCELLENT clutch throw by Goff to the sticks. The throw was exactly where it needed to be. Protected the receiver. 18 inches off the deck. Beautiful.

I'll give Woods a pass with the slip because he made a few other clutch first downs.

The one thing I will criticize Woods for is his decision on the fumble to cut back after the catch, rather than continue his momentum with nobody within 5yards of him. He would have picked up another 10 yards.