Who is your least favorite NFL team & why?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
So, I'm going round the web trying to find out why some fans seem to dislike certain teams. There has to be something about the under dog involved I think. Perhaps we enjoy seeing the dominant teams fall from grace.

Anyway, who is your least favorite NFL team & why? I'm expecting most of you to say the 49ers and that's fine, but how about "other than rivals" teams?

Here's a little info on my answer.
http://www.bubblews.com/news/1412401-your-least-favorite-nfl-team-and-why

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I have three. Patriots, Whiners, and Seahags. I put an asterisks on the SB that the Patriots won, especially against the Rams. There were so much holding against our WR's in that SB it was ridiculous. There were so many calls that weren't called, and it felt like the Rams got cheated.

Whiners...I have been a Rams fan since the LA days. Just remember the 80's and early 90's is all I am going to say. LOL

Seahags...Bunch of loud mouth cocky bastards, that I can't stand.

LLittle12

UDFA
Oh... There is no question it is the Niners. At no point in my life have I liked any part about them. I don't even want to list the reasons.

Well.. And the Chiefs and Raiders. Seahawks and Arizona make the list, but the length of time I have despised the others is seemingly eternal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, I know that I said that I expected you to say the Niners, but holy cow!

49ers (their QB and head coach and most of their fans are wankers)
Patriots (spygate)
Panthers (or any other team which celebrates players getting injured)
Seahawks (division)
Cardinals (division)
In that order.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Those Saskatchewan Roughriders really piss me off. I don't like their stupid face.

In reality, it's a tie between Seadderall and Glam Francisco.
Outside the division, the Fakeriots and now the Panthers (their fans are garbage).

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Patriots (take a guess)...Bears (it's a natural rival, hate that there are so man Bears fans in proximity)...and Seahawks (they've given us fits for too many years and have a bunch of dbags on their team). 49ers are not on my favorite list...but they aren't the rivals they once were in my eyes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
San Francisco.

In order of greatest hatred, individually;

Pete Carroll
Colin Kaeperdick
Jim Harbaugh
Russell Wilson

Because Wilson seems like a better dude, the overall nod for the most hated team goes San Francisco

Outside the NFC; easily the Cheatriots. They are the biggest phoney's in the league.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Seahags and Forty-Whiners top the list as 1a. and 1b., followed very closely by the Cheatriots. I will never forgive New England for destroying our dynasty. Ever. As for the other two, not only are they division rivals, but they have some people on their respective teams that I really do hate (Richard Sherman, Marshawn Lynch, Chris Culliver, as well as their coaches.)

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sorry older Rams bros, but I'll always hold more animosity for the Pats than the 69ers. Those cheating bastards deprived the GSOT of the true great status it deserved, 2 Super Bowls looks a lot better than one, and who knows what might have happened if that team had won more than one, maybe they stay together and we're not in half as bad as a place as we are now.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So, I'm going round the web trying to find out why some fans seem to dislike certain teams. There has to be something about the under dog involved I think. Perhaps we enjoy seeing the dominant teams fall from grace.

Anyway, who is your least favorite NFL team & why? I'm expecting most of you to say the 49ers and that's fine, but how about "other than rivals" teams?

Here's a little info on my answer.
http://www.bubblews.com/news/1412401-your-least-favorite-nfl-team-and-why

Do I know you CSJ ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Top 3
1. 49ers
2. San Francisco Forty Niners
3. The Whiners

The Chiefs, easily. Their fans crap so hard over the St. Louis Rams fans, even though they've only won like one playoff game in the past 20 years. The fact that they're undefeated this year is not sitting well with me.

Gregz29

UDFA
Not even close for me..49ers..17 straight games of hell..patriots are second place..

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Cheatriots and the Seacocks and it's not even close. 40whiners are right there too esp. bc of Harbaugh.. f@#$%kin' hate him and Carroll:frown::frown:

LLittle12

UDFA
Wow, I know that I said that I expected you to say the Niners, but holy cow!

I would put money on most of the fans from the LA days having a special place in their heart for the Niners. The fans were nowhere to be found. I remember my grandmother bought my cousin a Niners jacket (she was out of it at that point because she bought me a Bears jacket the same xmas) and my cousin would NOT wear it, not even for grandma. He couldn't give it away...

But after the 81 season, California all of a sudden became Niner country. Even in SoCal, it was disgusting. I was raised to hate the Niners and my father would constantly call these guys out. It was pretty funny. He would say "hey, can I have all your old Rams' gear? Stuff like that. By 84 the nightmare was real.

Cards? Hawks? That is light duty.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
SeaChokes have been my least favorite ever since they signed Wistrom. They're so lame that the organization does the 12th man thing just to passify the fans for never winning the big one and they eat it up. Yeah be loud be proud! Such a glorious history of... nothing really.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Cheatriots
Whiners
Seahags

And this week I am going to add Carolina to the list. I'd really like to punch Steve Smith in the mouth.