Who is your late round prospect?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Who is a guy that can be had in the 5th-7th round that you are interested in?

For me it's Aaron Colvin, CB from Oklahoma. Tore his ACL but looks the part.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seantrel Henderson - OT
University+of+Miami+Club+Tennis+Team+Logo+(50).jpg

He has more red flags than the Chinese army, and he quit during his pro day, but he's a mammoth with quickness.
If anyone can get him on the right track, my guess is it'd be Boudreau.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Logan Thomas, I guess. He'd make a good TE at least, me thinks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
John Urschel OG Penn State. The guy is solid and smart. Very good athlete too. I think he could be a starter in the NFL.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jonathan Dowling CB/S, Western Kentucky.

Kicked off Florida as a freshmen. Has kept clean last two years and been a playmaker at Safety and CB. 6'3, 190 lbs 4.5 speed. Projects as a CB in the NFL. Could be a very nice find for our CB unit and could be a back up safety as well.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Jeff Janis WR(Midwest Intercollegiate Football Conference...what?)
Nat Berhe DB(undersized)

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Taylor Hart DE/DT Oregon. 110% nonstop motor and was a huge performer his entire career while never missing a game to injury in my memory. Put him in an NFL weightlifting program and get him out of that stupid defensive scheme Oregon has run. Remember Kiko Alonso last year? Same type of player, different position.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
Marcel Jensen 6'6"TE Fresno State. He's a big ol' blocking tight end with untapped receiving potential. Played basketball in h.s so like the other basketball to football transition u never know.;)

A55VA6

Legend
Taylor Hart DE/DT Oregon. 110% nonstop motor and was a huge performer his entire career while never missing a game to injury in my memory. Put him in an NFL weightlifting program and get him out of that stupid defensive scheme Oregon has run. Remember Kiko Alonso last year? Same type of player, different position.
I also like Taylor Hart. I'm a Ducks fan, so I've watched him quite a bit over the past 2-3 years. I don't know if he'll ever be a starter in the NFL but the guy is a very smart football player and a solid tackler. I could see home going in the 4th-5th round maybe?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I thought about Storm Johnson a second... but I would pass. He has great instincts, athleticism, and power but he does not have impressive speed. He fumbles the ball far too much as well so thats a huge deterrent.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Henry Josey, running back, Missouri. Has had durability questions, but nobody can question that kid's' heart. He's fast, has great vision, and is very elusive.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brandon Thomas G/T Clemson
Jeremy Gallon WR Michigan
Brent Urban DT Virginia
Matt Patchan OT Boston College
James White HB Wisconsin