Who is your guy?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Your guy who kinda flies under the radar that you just want to stay a Ram? I think for me it's Harkey. I love what he does, he is an old school gritty player and I like it. I hope he is always a ram.

iced

Kendricks - love his blocking and athleticism. Underrated as a receiver but if he had more consistent hands I bet people would take notice

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Barksdale and Britt seem highest priority to me.

Harkey is a mans man. I love his toughness.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Your guy who kinda flies under the radar that you just want to stay a Ram? I think for me it's Harkey. I love what he does, he is an old school gritty player and I like it. I hope he is always a ram.

I like Harkey a lot and when I was down on the field before the Seattle game I was 15 feet from the TE's warming up, he's a lot bigger than the rest of them I think he could pretty easily convert to tackle .
But my favorite player is Aaron Donald ,

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
JAKE MCQUAIDE
talk about under the radar this guy is a freaking invisible - but he is a stalwart on this team that gets absolutely zero credit

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
we need Britt locked up. keep Quick focused and motivated coming back. two 6'3 targets and Bailey and Tavon. receiver is set

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Honestly, can't think of one under the radar player. All the guys have something that makes them important to the team.

If I have to pick, I'd say Kendall Langford, dude is a good vet to have.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Bailey. He never gets the accolades he should unless he catches 8 passes a game. Yet he has been the Rams most consistent and BEST #1 WR since he came on board and great at special teams. Beginning of this year he was out the first found games. Britt and Quick did well and everyone jumped on their bandwagon and left Bailey in the dust. Many people even had him ranked as the Rams 4-6 WR. Now they start getting him in the game and and he kicks total but. IMHO he is and has been the Rams #1 WR since preseason 2013.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Kendrick's my unsung Ram! Made his share of big catches for the team! Needs to be here for a while longer!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Shit this is really a tough one to answer and as I was reading all of your reponses I fund myself fist thinking "yeah him I can see that" then after reading I thought "damn this team finally has some depth".

Had this been asked three years ago it would have been much simpler to answer.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
William Hayes is my guy. One of the best DEs in the NFL and he signs here for less money in a backup role because he loves who he's playing with. He comes in and works hard every day, willing to do the dirty work at DT, he's played through tons of injuries, everybody says he's a leader on this team and it's easy to believe. He comes in and he takes the starter role when Long goes down and he plays admirably, almost as good as Long. I've seen many videos and stories of him helping in the community, more than any other player on the Rams, it just seems like he's always out there volunteering trying to make St. Louis a better place. He doesn't make a big deal about any of it, he just goes out and does it. He's just a class act and very professional guy, along with being a fantastic player for us. Hard to like anyone more than William Hayes.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cory Harkey....Built like a Truck, blocks like a Truck, runs like a truck...He's a Truck!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Cory Harkey is a ERFA so he will be the easy one to retain. Lance Kendricks may be the odd man out if he wants big $$. Rams moved on my main Ram when they sealed up Johnny Hekker our punter until 2020. The most important UFA signing currently would be ORT Joe Barksdale.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Chris Long. That guy has just been the epitome of what I consider to be a Ram. He played on those awful teams for a few years but always gave 110% and when he wasn't getting sacks, he was contributing hits, pressures, hurries and playing well in the run game.

It was great seeing him get a chance to sort of revel in success after that Thursday night game when they beat Kolb to hell. Now he's in a position where he's maybe making a bit too much money to be "team friendly" but the fans love him, he's still a great presence on the field and as we saw last Sunday, he's an impact player. I hope they hang onto the guy and he becomes a lifelong Ram.

iced

we need Britt locked up. keep Quick focused and motivated coming back. two 6'3 targets and Bailey and Tavon. receiver is set

would rather draft rashad greene then keep britt

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
would rather draft rashad greene then keep britt

Ah, but FA is in advance of the draft. Can't guarantee who might be available on draft day to replace Britt... Besides; aren't we young enough at the position?