Who is your favorite player of all time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
Just like the title says, who is your favorite NFL player of all time? And who is your favorite Ram of all time?

Favorite of all time : Randy Moss
Favorite Ram of all time : Adam Archuleta.

Now....I'm sure most of you will wonder WHY...But ever since I saw his play, I was hooked. The general guys I'm sure will be picked like Warner, Bruce, Dickerson, Faulk etc are obviously Hall of Fame players who were at the top at one point or another. But I'm a rebel and pick against the norm......:whistle:

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Fav of all time, Barry Sanders.
Fav Ram, Faulk (sorry Eric D).

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Favorite player and favorite Ram of all time is one and the same: Kurt Warner.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Greatest NFL Player of All Time is Eric Dickerson.

And of course he was a Ram.

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
Eric Dickerson, followed closely by Warner.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Lawrence Phillips

On a serious note, Warren Moon. I admire him for what he had to overcome and he had one of the strongest arms ever. He played for the Seahawks before I knew they required hating and didn't play for them for long. It's kind of sad that he had to play in Canada for six seasons before getting a shot with the Oilers.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Warner, followed closely by Jack Youngblood for both.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Favorite ever: Neil Lomax. My mom made me a home made version of his jersey.

Favorite Ram is really tough. There are the HOFers from the GSOT, and there are the players I also respect for gutting it out over the lost years like Jackson and Bulger. But the only jerseys I ever spent money on were Bruce and Wistrom. I just enjoyed how they played.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Lawrence Phillips

On a serious note, Warren Moon. I admire him for what he had to overcome and he had one of the strongest arms ever. He played for the Seahawks before I knew they required hating and didn't play for them for long. It's kind of sad that he had to play in Canada for six seasons before getting a shot with the Oilers.

Warren Moon, excellent choice. The Houston Oilers were really fun to watch, probably my favorite team after the Cardinals left.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My favorite player of all time is the reason im a Rams fan to begin with...Marshall Marshall Marshall

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Impossible to name just one so I'll say it's a tie between Jack Youngblood and Eric Dickerson. Honorable mention to Kurt Warner and Marshall faulk.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Kurt and Kurt.

big thumbs up to other choices on here....except for Moss ...just do not get that choice. Especially since you area big arch fan. But to each their own.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So many great Rams over the years. My top five are probably 1. Herbert Jackson Youngblood 2 Deacon Jones 3 Eric Dickerson 4 Marshall Faulk 5 Jackie Slater with an honorable mention to Rosey Grier. But man oh man - just too many greats to wear the horns. Serious legacy with the original logo.

I appreciated other players but if they didn't wear horns? Meh.