LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Can't Name One. Changes over the years.

Started off with:

Jayne Kennedy & Bernadette "Thelma from Good Times" Stanis

jayne-kennedy10.jpg
360643b4ca42a34545a64871707b5778.jpg

Then shifted to:

Halle Berry & Jasmine Guy

halle-berry-swordfish.gif
Jasmine-Guy.jpg

And right about now it's probably:

Roselyn Sanchez and Eva Mendes

37fb4ffd36eb9713061648f23bc31b17_20_roselyn_sanchez110807084630.gif
EvaMendes-StuckonYou005.gif

Just remembered: Regan Gomez Preston

Reagan-Gomez-Preston-modeling-a-tight-orange-swimsuit-219x300.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The original lady we'd have to go with this wonderful costume.

full-erin-gray-erin-grey-1521073250.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Can you guys explain to me the use of testosterone lust for Jennifer Aniston?
I think her bod is pretty standard issue and(like Meg Ryan) she's more cute and sweet looking then hot or sexy. IMO of course.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can you guys explain to me the use of testosterone lust for Jennifer Aniston?
I think her bod is pretty standard issue and(like Meg Ryan) she's more cute and sweet looking then hot or sexy. IMO of course.
WTF? Really? Have you no love for sweater bumps? Cuz she is pretty much the queen of that category. Besides, she just looks like fun in all the right places.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
WTF? Really? Have you no love for sweater bumps? Cuz she is pretty much the queen of that category. Besides, she just looks like fun in all the right places.
Yeah that's cool, i can't dispute what a fellow man drools over...but she has never done it for me. As a matter of fact back when everyone including myself watched Friends, Phoebe was the only one of the three i thought had any of that "hot" factor.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah that's cool, i can't dispute what a fellow man drools over...but she has never done it for me. As a matter of fact back when everyone including myself watched Friends, Phoebe was the only one of the three i thought had any of that "hot" factor.
Liked Phoebs then too but those bumps. I've always been a "bump" fan. And she always seemed like someone who would have fun being effed sideways. Phoebe? Not so much. I always felt like she'd be asking what the fuck you were doing. Give me a chick who is fun in the sack and looks like JA? Hells to the yeah.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Liked Phoebs then too but those bumps. I've always been a "bump" fan. And she always seemed like someone who would have fun being effed sideways. Phoebe? Not so much. I always felt like she'd be asking what the freak you were doing. Give me a chick who is fun in the sack and looks like JA? Hells to the yeah.
Lol. See, i see JA as more plain girlfriend material. Funny, grounded, good looking but not so incredibly sexy HOT that she couldn't hang out with you & your friends and drink a beer etc without everyone in the bar hitting on her.

She's just a little too skinny for my taste too, and her face isn't soft enough...if that makes sense.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lol. See, i see JA as more plain girlfriend material. Funny, grounded, good looking but not so incredibly sexy HOT that she couldn't hang out with you & your friends and drink a beer etc without everyone in the bar hitting on her.

She's just a little too skinny for my taste too, and her face isn't soft enough...if that makes sense.

She's got a great Earthy girl next door quality with just the right touch of sophistication and feminity.

She looks good but doesn't seem to be trying to or actually caring too much about it. I know two women like that personally and their natural beauty is so appealing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
She's got a great Earthy girl next door quality with just the right touch of sophistication and feminity.

She looks good but doesn't seem to be trying to or actually caring too much about it. I know two women like that personally and their natural beauty is so appealing.
I know exactly what you're saying and i like those qualities too, but i just don't see that when i look at her...and IMO she's not feminine enough. She doesn't pull off enough natural sexiness to overcome what i perceive as overly tomboyish and "one of the guys".