LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Another was Laura San Giacomo
Laura-San-Giacomo.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Another that fueled childhood fantasies.

Jennifer Connelly from back in The Rocketeer days. And heck, even recently. Man did she age well.

jennifer-connelly-06.jpg
Good choice, she looked great here... but as with many other Hollywood beauties she got too skinny after becoming a star.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Juliette is MINE!!! LOL

She may not be the most stunning beauty... but you just know that she will do EVERYTHING. And she'll do it with a smile. I can just hear it in her voice (which I also love).

Funny thing is. Cammy thinks she's super hot too. I dream of a chance when we might all meet.
Yeah... not sure what it is about her.....
upload_2015-1-30_18-50-31.jpegupload_2015-1-30_18-51-4.jpegupload_2015-1-30_18-51-29.jpeg
It'll come to me.... Oh yeah - she rocks the knee pads on stage. What's not to like there?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I've always had a thing for those ivory skinned, rosy cheeked , fiery redheads from the UK

Holliday Grainger

grainger11_zps3zofbul8.jpg

grainger12_zpsozxjdduq.jpg

grainger13_zpswebgl43z.jpg

grainger14_zpsvg6xjmvy.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever you want to say about the Star Wars prequels, Natalie Portman deserves love here as well. Not only beautiful, but has actually published in an academic journal, giving her an Erdős–Bacon Number of 7.

Yes. I was about to say her. I usually like curvy chicks but I don't know what it is about Natalie Portman but she just does it for me. Definitely #1 on my list.

I also go gaga over Rachel McAdams in Mean Girls. Don't know why. I usually HATE bitchy girls but there's something incredibly sexy about her in that movie...just makes me nuts. There's always a lot of debate over which of the four was the hottest...some go for Lindsay Lohan, some go for Lacey Chaubert, some go for Amanda Seyfried...but I totally go for Rachel. BTW, Lizzy Caplan was in that movie too and she's gotten DAMN fine.
regina-george.jpg

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
the-interview-lizzy-caplan.jpg

Lizzy Caplan
Don't know why. Just cute.

Constance+Marie+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Braided+6Au2lbq4jZNl.jpg

Constance Marie (George's wife from George Lopez Show)
Dont know why, but whenever my kids leave the TV on Nickelodeon, this show is on and she is always looking hot. I'll stay and watch for a few mins just to sneak a peek. (Sad but true)

images
Olivia Wilde

images
Carla Gugino

Athos

Legend
Liv+Tyler8.jpg

Always had a thing for Liv Tyler.

polls_3ae66_9aeb2_Michelle_Rodriguez_Andr_2612_733727_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Not in the very day typical sense, but in that "girl that's kinda crazy with a bad attitude and kinda scares you" hot. Pretty sure a night with her would end with you black and blue all over but quite content. :ROFLMAO: Such is Michelle Rodriguez

And I cannot believe NO ONE has mentioned Monica Bellucci. IMO, few actresses just personify pure sex itself like she does. Smoky voice, dark eyes, curves galore. :eek::oops:

Monica-Bellucci-monica-bellucci-929380_800_1150.jpg