Who is this year's Stedman?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Who shows determination and has a great showing on special teams to carve out a spot on the team for themselves the same way Steadman did last year?

As of right now, my money is on Gaines.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lamarcus Joyner

Joyner is projecting as the starting Nickel, so he doesn't really fit this. Stedman climbed his way up the depth chart with his hard work and tenacity starting with his special teams work.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joyner is projecting as the starting Nickel, so he doesn't really fit this. Stedman climbed his way up the depth chart with his hard work and tenacity starting with his special teams work.
Yeah i suppose youre right from that standpoint.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Who shows determination and has a great showing on special teams to carve out a spot on the team for themselves the same way Steadman did last year?

As of right now, my money is on Gaines.
I agree on Gaines. Especially if we are talking a "non- 1st or 2nd Rd, pick"

FRO

Legend
I think Mason. I don't think Bailey or Mason should have been there in the third round. It really sucks that Bailey is suspended. He is our best WR. Great hands, great routes, just makes plays for us.