Who Is This Year's Faller?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
So far, all the speculation has been around what we can do with our number two pick. But the #13 pick is of massive interest, too. Every year, someone expected to go in the top handful of picks slides to the middle of the first round; indeed, we were beneficiaries of such a fall with Robert Quinn three years ago.

If a highly touted prospect (or two) is still available at 13, we could either draft him ourselves or trade down again.

Who do you think is going to be the trade bait at #13?

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At least Mayock was on the same page as me. Watching the combine coverage today, he commented that Lewan could be available at #13.

I wonder how many teams would be interested in trading up for him if he were?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
At least Mayock was on the same page as me. Watching the combine coverage today, he commented that Lewan could be available at #13.

I wonder how many teams would be interested in trading up for him if he were?
A lot of teams, and if we don't pick a tackle earlier, including the Rams.

As for the OP, I think Clowney and Cyrus will be the biggest fallers respectively.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Og Richardson from Baylor. He had a bad senior bow practice and his combine numbers have been decent at best. Just 2 months ago he was considered the top OG now he will probably be available at the end of the 2nd round maybe even mid 3rd round. If he is still available in the 3rd rams should draft him. He needs time to work on his body, perhaps lose 10 pounds

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just hope the top QBs stay up top - especially if we trade down.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Iyam, trade down trade down.

I hope the rams end up with 3 additional 2nd round picks after multiple trade downs using the 2nd and 13th picks