Who is this Team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
These are the guys that beat up the Bears and Colts

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maddening to dominate like this... Then disappear other weeks!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
2+ mins left and I only just tuned in. Anyone wanna give me the readers digest version of today's game?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
2+ mins left and I only just tuned in. Anyone wanna give me the readers digest version of today's game?
Brees threw 2 early picks, ZS ran for 106 yds first half. D played well and Saffold opened the run game= Rams win.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Rams front seven get after Bree's early and often - and unlike some other weeks both parts of the defensc answer the bell - secondary as well! Two early turnovers (one in Saint's territory one in our RZ) and then a surprise onside kick give us a big early lead.

We played 2 deep safeties and forced them to run it (which they can't) or to take the underneath routes. Good gameplan, better execution.

Second half we don't make as much happen on offense but defence plays hard. The Mighty Quinn is an animal and gets 2 forced fumbles on sacks.

Bree's leads a final quarter comeback but its too late. Rams win.

EDIT;

Yeah and as Ramball says - give some props to Stacy and our O-line - in particular Saffold playing Guard again - we went back to that after going away from it at Arizona and it paid dividends.

A55VA6

Legend
I can't figure this team out. Several times this season we've looked like a playoff contender.. but some games we look like garbage. lol

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I can't figure this team out. Several times this season we've looked like a playoff contender.. but some games we look like garbage. lol

Young team = inconsistency.

2/3 years from now we will be a force - but hopefully it starts next year. Wait for Jenkins/Brockers/Quick/Austin/McDonald/Tru22/McGee/Ogletree get 3/4 years under their belts and Bradford gets some chemistry going with his offense again...WOW!

A55VA6

Legend
Young team = inconsistency.

2/3 years from now we will be a force - but hopefully it starts next year. Wait for Jenkins/Brockers/Quick/Austin/McDonald/Tru22/McGee/Ogletree get 3/4 years under their belts and Bradford gets some chemistry going with his offense again...WOW!
I agree. A lot of young talent growing together, plus 2 first round picks this year.. this team could be one hell of a team soon. I'm excited.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Fisher should be our real DC and hire an assistant. Defense looked great today with him at the helm.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Great talent young and inconsistent good enough to beat anybody dumb enough to lose to anybody, Fishe got their attention this week they grew up a little today, but EARLY the Saints were looking at each other in amazement they had a game ,I said I thought the Saints would be overconfident this week ,Payton IMO made a tactical error even metionong that other game should have just kept telling these guys that the Rams were bad ass and would kick their asses if they didn't bring their A game.
I think we just cemented Seattles #1SEED and probably them resting starters in our game with them.

had

Rookie

Yes.

And every time I tune in, it's the garbage. And when I miss the game, this happens. Unreal.

But hey. Go team!