Who Is The One Player You Don't Want The Rams Taking In Round 1?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
I think at pick 2, I would be disappointed if the pick was Matthews or Robinson. I just don't want that pick to be used on the OL. Fisher has shown he does not take OL high in the draft, so I don't think he will, but we will see. For me, if they stay at 2 (which I doubt) I want the pick to be Clowney, Watkins, or Mack, in that order. Clowney or Mack take our defense to the next level, and Watkins gives us the legit WR threat we need on the outside.

At pick 13, I just dont want any offensive player here unless Matthews or Robinson fell (which I doubt), even Fisher would have a hard time passing if they fell that far. Give me Pryor, Dennard, or Gilbert, in that order, with pick 13.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want Pick #2 to be used period. If it is, only acceptable pick is Clowney.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Clowney he scares the hell out of me....
IMO the only way Clowney fulfills his potential is if he drops to the point he decides he has to prove those who passed wrong.
IMO he's a deadly combination of talent and arrogance that makes him a risk I would rather not take,it's not like there is no other value ,there is LOTS of value.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't want Pick #2 to be used period. If it is, only acceptable pick is Clowney.

Good answer, I think all of us are hoping for a trade down to 4-6 and still being able to get the player we want.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I figured for most of you the answer would be Clowney... :barefoot::mad:

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan

i agree with this if the rams have clowny,watkins and the 2 ot graded fairly even they should trade down to at least 6 even if they don't get a great deal. if they could get an extra 2 and 3 pluss 1 of those 4 players thats great. even if they only get a 2 almost have to do it.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Gosh, there's only one acceptable pick at 2?

I sure hope the Rams know this. I'd hate to see an unacceptable pick happen.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Agree on the first sentence and disagree on the second sentence. If Robinson can clear up any doubt in the Rams mind that he can be a very good pass protector then he is worthy of that pick. If Clowney can clear up any question about his desire, then he would be worth that pick. Right now neither is worthy of that pick for the Rams.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I know everyone is thinking he's gonna go #1...

But I wouldn't draft Leon Sandcastle in any round.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know everyone is thinking he's gonna go #1...

But I wouldn't draft Leon Sandcastle in any round.
Shit - the hair alone. Just sayin' Think we'd need to trade up with Houston though? Not sure even HE is worth that.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I don't want Robinson. We need O-linemen to keep Sam upright before anything else and Robinson doesn't offer the same pass blocking ability as the other top tackles in the class. He also screams boom or bust to me in general. Give me Matthews or Lewan over him any day of the week...