Who is our starter at RB?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Either way, we need to run more, and more effectively. Our running game was a powerful weapon for us last year, and I haven't seen that at all this year. It has looked more pass heavy this year, and I don't know if that is because the 0line cannot generate push. But we have 3 possibly 4 good backs, we should be ground and pound all day.

Ramathon

Oh and... I find it curious Stacy has seen so few touches of late. What have I missed there?

I've been wondering if Stacy doesn't have some sort of nagging little injury that's gone unreported.(?) He did have a tendency to get dinged with some frequency last year...though he did seem to play through them. But can they even do that....not report something that would keep a player from not playing.(??)

I would agree Mason is probably the best overall option if only for the 'quicks' he displays that neither Cunningham and Stacy do. But overall, it would be good to get all 3 involved to at least some degree. If the Rams could develop into a good running team, they should be able to use that to their advantage if they ever have a lead in the 2nd half.