Who is our starter at RB?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It is looking like Tre Mason, even though Fisher hasn't named anyone.

At 4.3 YPC, he leads the team.

His burst and speed makes him the more likely home run threat.

I've been impressed with his development in protection.

While I remain a huge fan of Stacy and Cunningham, I think Tre is a better fit with this team... Albeit I believe we'll see a lot of all 3 the remaining games.

Anyone see this situation differently?

Oh and... I find it curious Stacy has seen so few touches of late. What have I missed there?

iced

Oh and... I find it curious Stacy has seen so few touches of late. What have I missed there?

IMO, his vision hasn't been the greatest the last few games he played. Saw him miss a hole here or there, or hit the wrong one...also his hands in the screen game and out of the backfield have probably been a big hurt to him

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't think Stacy is in the doghouse. I just think Mason has surpassed him. I like Stacy as well, but its hard to argue that Mason doesn't have a better chance of making some big plays.

I sure like the depth we have at rb. Quite the luxury.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Mason has started the last two games and gets the most carries, so I assume it's him. Hard to tell with the way we run things at times though.

Our depth at RB is great. The fact that we have Stacy, a guy who ran for about 1000 yards last season, not getting any touches because we have better options is definitely a luxury.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Mason is obviously 'The Man', but in a rotation I've always preferred Cunningham to Stacy.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Don't be surprised if one of the Quarterbacks the Rams draft next year will be Nick Marshall...Tre Mason is option A.
21489wareagle_large.jpg

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I like all three of our RBs, but Tre seems to have the edge. You can see his progression in pass pro as well.

GO RAMS!!!!

Athos

Legend
Don't be surprised if one of the Quarterbacks the Rams draft next year will be Nick Marshall

Please god no. As a WR or change of pace back? Sure. QB? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW, son!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If we wanted a "QB" who can't throw we would have signed Tebow.

I concur, but recently it seems Auburn players courtesy of Trent Fisher & Les Snead end up donning Horns.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Please god no. As a WR or change of pace back? Sure. QB? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW, son!

Just could see them drafting him late and making him number three behind Bradford & Hundley for example.

A55VA6

Legend
Fisher said to watch out for Stacy, he's fresh. So he may get some carries this week.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Mason between the 20's, Cunningham in the red zone.

...and please bounce him outside more than up the middle. It's where his talent serves him the most.

With 2 downs and a yard I would hand it to Bam Bam twice without a second thought.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't care who starts, I care who gets fed. Go with a guy and stick with him already.