Who is on the 46 man game day roster or which & are sitting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
The Rams have some decision to make, Here are my list of players that may not suit up for the 49ers game. The list is from the most probable to list probable.

The (my) locks to sit:

Goff - Based on Fisher statements
Grisby- 3rd rookie LB on Depth chart
Cooper - WR, is hurt with a shoulder injury
Gaines- CB is hurt with a quad injury
Murphy - OL is only a injury backup at Tackle. Only cary 8 ol on Game day
Brown - Can not see a role unless someone is hurt. Yes I have him lower than Reynolds because of ST.​

The 7th bubble person and why:

Thomas - not ready
Longacre -Hard to have 9 dL on game day except against an up temple offense
Spruce - not yet 80%
Quick - we hate him/love him
Have fun with your projections.

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Spruce listed twice, but good list.

While i'm not a fan of Quick, I would start him these first couple games unless/until he fails, ... and if he does for a few consecutive weeks, cut him and be done with him. jmo.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I agree @Riverumbbq. I think Quick see's some good time this week, maybe next.

I know I'll be happy with his block and I think we'll see a few plays with him making a great block.

I'm happy with his blocking ability. It's great! Now I just want to see him catch the ball consistently. Without that once Spruce, Cooper, Thomas are read I am not sure he can hold his roster spot.

I think Thomas is on the 46. He was unreal on special teams. I also kind of think Brown is on the 46.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The 7th bubble person and why:

Spruce - not yet 80%

Have fun with your projections.

It will be Spruce for this week and it's a damn shame that Brown sits for the most overrated special teams player ever in Chase Reynolds. Now I understand why the Rams kept Daren Bates over the years, he was outstanding on special teams whereas Reynolds IMHO is extremely ordinary.

lockdnram21

Legend
I think Cooper and Spruce sit. As of a couple days ago Spruce was still yet to practice. I thi k Quick gets a bunch of looks.. Hemingway will probably be inactive ... I look for Tavon and Gurley to have a big game

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I agree with your six and add Spruce due to health. Thomas will be a returner since Cooper is out. I could see Brown active and Longacre sitting.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
It will be Spruce for this week and it's a damn shame that Brown sits for the most overrated special teams player ever in Chase Reynolds. Now I understand why the Rams kept Daren Bates over the years, he was outstanding on special teams whereas Reynolds IMHO is extremely ordinary.

I completely agree with you about Chase Reynolds, den.

I do not understand the Fisher man crush about Reynolds. His ST contributions have been declining since mid '14 and his RB contributions are non existent.

And I agree with A. J. Hicks. Thomas has been unreal on ST. He's gotta be active on game day.

Will be interesting to see who plays slot WR with both Cooper and Spruce hurt. Heavy, heavy dose of 2 TE sets?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Longacre is too good in my mind not to be on the game day roster every week.

The DL rotates heavily and he's going to contribute this year. Got high hopes for him.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will be interesting to see who plays slot WR with both Cooper and Spruce hurt. Heavy, heavy dose of 2 TE sets?

Agreed, that is why I kept 4 TEs on the gamed roster.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
No way does Malcolm Brown sit IMO. They'll sit Spruce or Longacre or whoever instead.

Can't sit Brown though. If a RB goes down....are they just gonna roll with one RB all game? I don't think so. This offense is too dependent on the run. And Chase doesn't play offense.