Who is going to get up early on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Going to a show the night before, but will be up by 615 on Sunday to raise my horns!!!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Getting up to go hunting and fishing since I was 5 then insomnia since I was 7 haven't used an alarm clock in my life getting worse as I get older
Same here, my wife uses an alarm clock but I'm always up before that goes off.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it'll probably be the last chance i get to see a full rams game on the TV ,,,unless we go on some mad undefeated streak or sky want to show Goffs first game starting .....i just have the added bonus of watching it at a normal time....although i have an engagement party on saturday evening so ill either be hungover or still pissed from the after party party....

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm going to my brother's for the night with a mate on Saturday and won't get back on Sunday until after the game starts. My wife and kids won't put up with NFL at that time in the afternoon so I'll be avoiding the score so I can watch the full game on gamepass in the evening once they're out of my hair..

If I lived on the US west coast I'd definitely be waking up in time to watch it. It would remind me of when I watched the early morning 2002 World Cup (Japan/S Korea) games in bed as a student. Happy days!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm over the Olympic Stadium Sat, maybe a few after the game but nothing major as up and out pretty early before getting the train to Twickers (which by all accounts is a complete nightmare). Few liveners when I get there, then conga into the stadium. Hopefully not too glum by the end of it all.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
9:30am not bad on the East Coast...Beer & Eggs!
doors_omelet_t560.jpg

Sir, get outta of my brain. I will be doing the SAME DAMN THING!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
For those of you who are located on the west coast, will you be getting up at 6:30 to watch the Rams game? I am thinking about just recording it and watching it without commercials when I wake up but I know I'll be tempted to check the score and this site as soon as I wake up.

I am also nervous about our secondary against the giants. I hope Quinn is back to stop OBJ from burning us! I also hope Janoris Jenkins does not have a chip on his shoulder about the Rams "low balling" him and gets a pick six off of Case. It should be a good game but I am worried! Thoughts ?

Don't know how Quinn helps control Beckham unless you're talking about the pass rush...Seems like the Rams aren't really getting much from from the pass rush, even when healthy

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Game time is 9:30 am for me.

I'm kicking it off with a Blazing Spicy Hot Bloody.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Exactly....haven't been able to sleep past 5 am in some time... a couple of graveyard shifts wiped out my internal clock or something...

This will be another high scoring game, unless our defense shows up....
I think you maybe right, The Giants have given up just as many points per game as The Rams, and I'm betting Keenum has another 300+ yard game!
It makes me wonder what the over/under on this game. here at ROD, is going to look like!

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll be watching the game in Hawaii, so it'll be super early for me - :eek: 3:30am! :coffee: But hey...it's the Rams and I hope they won't make me regret it. Go Rams!!! :football:
" Maui!?" Where you at!? I loved my vacation in the Islands!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DaveFan I got married on Maui, fantastic island and Hula pie son! Shame I couldn't go back for the divorce as well!!

A55VA6

Legend
I'll be up for it at 8:30 AM Sunday.

I haven't watched a London game all year because I hate waking up early.. lol but I'm gonna have to this weekend.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I get off nightshift at 5:30am, at home at 6. Gonna catch a uber down to Staggs in Newport, they're opening early at 6 for the game. Will be doing Captain and Cokes!

http://stagbar.com/

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not only will I be watching at 8:30, but I'll be making nachos to eat during the inevitable Rams victory.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
DaveFan I got married on Maui, fantastic island and Hula pie son! Shame I couldn't go back for the divorce as well!!
The people their where so friendly an nice I didn't want to leave!! I meet one guy while I was their that went their on vacation and never left he's now been their about 12 years!!(y):LOL::D

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I will see if I can roll out of bed for that early nine o'clock kickoff. That is a lot to expect though.

Maybe I should DVR it just in case.