Who is going to get up early on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I would do it multiple times per half.
Also, cheap shot Beckam early.
For sure , we need to get in bechams head early . PLEASE DON'T ALLOW TROY HILL ANYWHERE NEAR HIM LOL .The guy never turns to the ball and obj will make him look stupid .

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely I'll be up making breakfast and pounding some screwdrivers.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
9:30am not bad on the East Coast...Beer & Eggs!
doors_omelet_t560.jpg

Ah!! Breakfast of champions!...but those farts...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
10:30am game time where I live. It's earlier than I prefer, but not too bad. For once Atlantic time zone is a plus.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm watching and hoping Britt will have JJ pointing his finger at his safety.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Pump fake the shit out of him Keenum; Jenkins can cover, but always jumps routes.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
A hearty breakfast. Maybe a mimosa start off my sunday. Yeah I will be in bed watching the game.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
im up at 430 every morning anyway so no big deal.
Exactly....haven't been able to sleep past 5 am in some time... a couple of graveyard shifts wiped out my internal clock or something...

This will be another high scoring game, unless our defense shows up....

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Exactly....haven't been able to sleep past 5 am in some time... a couple of graveyard shifts wiped out my internal clock or something...

This will be another high scoring game, unless our defense shows up....

Getting up to go hunting and fishing since I was 5 then insomnia since I was 7 haven't used an alarm clock in my life getting worse as I get older

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
I'll be watching the game in Hawaii, so it'll be super early for me - :eek: 3:30am! :coffee: But hey...it's the Rams and I hope they won't make me regret it. Go Rams!!! :football:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It will be 12:30 am where i am. I have to work out how to have a nap beforehand so i can stay awake during the graveyard shift.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
It's going to be the best way to start my day. 6:30am, hot cup of coffee, Rams game and a win? all before 10am? what a perfect way to start my day.

Ram Pat

Rookie
At first my opinion was opposite of this. Based on the year Jenks is having, my initial intuition was to stay away from him because of his ability to score and because he'll be hungry to show us up. But now I'm leaning towards going to battle with him since we know his weaknesses and as you say....maybe get into his head.

It will be interesting.
Jenks can be fooled to bite on double move, we should know him well!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
im up at 430 every morning anyway so no big deal.

Me too so get to sleep in a bit first.... :sleep:

I would have britt fake short and go deep on him right away , we all know he will bite for the fake
Or just tell him not to worry, the safety will handle it. Britt will be all by himself...... :sneaky:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be up for it at 9:30 AM. But I won't be happy about it.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
All those years of 10am games and drinking is gonna pay off! I wake up around 5:30-6AM anyway, but when the Rams come trotting out the beer will be cracked for me at 6:35 ish this Sunday! Probably be pissed about something by saaaaay, 6:37. Can't wait haha!