Who is going to get up early on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
For those of you who are located on the west coast, will you be getting up at 6:30 to watch the Rams game? I am thinking about just recording it and watching it without commercials when I wake up but I know I'll be tempted to check the score and this site as soon as I wake up.

I am also nervous about our secondary against the giants. I hope Quinn is back to stop OBJ from burning us! I also hope Janoris Jenkins does not have a chip on his shoulder about the Rams "low balling" him and gets a pick six off of Case. It should be a good game but I am worried! Thoughts ?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't think Jenkins is 'upset' or anything at the Rams. He just wanted money and he got it. I don't think he cares about the Rams, per se'.
He will, however, want to prove something to us. Most players are like that when they face their old team.
That said, I think Britt handles Jenkins. He schooled him constantly in camp, and he can get in his head.

…..

Legend
He will, however, want to prove something to us. Most players are like that when they face their old team.
That said, I think Britt handles Jenkins. He schooled him constantly in camp, and he can get in his head.

At first my opinion was opposite of this. Based on the year Jenks is having, my initial intuition was to stay away from him because of his ability to score and because he'll be hungry to show us up. But now I'm leaning towards going to battle with him since we know his weaknesses and as you say....maybe get into his head.

It will be interesting.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't see why Jenkins would be mad at the Rams, he got his money.

Although he may kick himself in December when he checks the weather in Los Angeles.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i'll probably watch, hopefully I won't regret it :palm:

As for Janoris, I could give a crap..I hope we use and abuse his @ss, get in his head, and make his 20 kids embarrassed of him.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Wont really be waking up early, just getting outta bed early. Our 10 month old grandson stays the night with us on Saturday nights. He usually wakes me up before 6 and I try to persuade him to sleep in, never works, and I'm outta bed by 7. But this week there will be something on TV when I get outta bed. I wont have to hunt for a good/decent stream.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
9:30am not bad on the East Coast...Beer & Eggs!
doors_omelet_t560.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't want to wake up late and miss anything! Or hear about it after the fact! I'll be up by 5:30 am PST, I probably won't sleep well for fear I'll miss the beginning of the game!(y):D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish the game was on at 6am on the east coast. I have church at 10!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'll record the game and watch it with my brother when he comes over.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I wish the game was on at 6am on the east coast. I have church at 10!

Well, record the game and when you get home watch it from there. Not sure when your service will be done, but hopefully no one will spoil it for you and you can say of few prayers on the Rams behalf.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I will record it and watch on my phone at work. I can get home by 1 for the early games but not 9:30.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
At first my opinion was opposite of this. Based on the year Jenks is having, my initial intuition was to stay away from him because of his ability to score and because he'll be hungry to show us up. But now I'm leaning towards going to battle with him since we know his weaknesses and as you say....maybe get into his head.

It will be interesting.
I would have britt fake short and go deep on him right away , we all know he will bite for the fake

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, record the game and when you get home watch it from there. Not sure when your service will be done, but hopefully no one will spoil it for you and you can say of few prayers on the Rams behalf.

We gonna need those prayers.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
By noon I will know how my day will go , please don't ruin my Sunday rams !

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I wake up at 3a.m. during the week for work, so unless its my wife waking me up for some play time, there is nothing that is going to get me to wake up at that time on the weekend.