Who gets your game balls? We have 3 to give out..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Look I know Tree had the pick 6, and he made some nice plays, but I wouldn't give him a game ball like many of you are. He was imo one of the reasons the Rams gave up those chunk runs. Too many times was he washed out, including a getting blown to the sideline by Hopkins

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
rams24/7 said:
Look I know Tree had the pick 6, and he made some nice plays, but I wouldn't give him a game ball like many of you are. He was imo one of the reasons the Rams gave up those chunk runs. Too many times was he washed out, including a getting blown to the sideline by Hopkins
Your opinion

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
rams24/7 said:

Hopkins put a successful crackback block on him...it happens. That play was a few issues that compounded. Quinn shot the inside gap on an outside stretch run...probably play design...just one that didn't workout. With the combination of Ogletree getting sealed on the crackback block and Quinn shooting the wrong gap, we didn't have contain on the play.

It happens. Sometimes they just call the right play.

Ogletree had a few issues in the run game but he also made a lot of positive plays. He's a rookie. You deal with the good and the bad. Darian Stewart was a bigger issue...his gap discipline was lacking.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
lasvegasrams said:
Stacy, O-Line, and Dunbar.

I know we gave up 420 yards, but our team is just different with Dunbar around.

Bend, don't break

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
rams24/7 said:

Hopkins put a successful crackback block on him...it happens. That play was a few issues that compounded. Quinn shot the inside gap on an outside stretch run...probably play design...just one that didn't workout. With the combination of Ogletree getting sealed on the crackback block and Quinn shooting the wrong gap, we didn't have contain on the play.

It happens. Sometimes they just call the right play.

Ogletree had a few issues in the run game but he also made a lot of positive plays. He's a rookie. You deal with the good and the bad. Darian Stewart was a bigger issue...his gap discipline was lacking.
Man Darien Stewart got ultimately lucky on the pass his way and he fell down if that reciever didn't drop that pass it was a TD.

A55VA6

Legend
I suppose I'd go Stacy, Bradford, and Brockers... but this was a huge team win. All phases played well.

fearsomefour

Legend
Stacy....runs with a purpose, hard to bring down.

Brockers....great game, got the push we have been waiting to see.

For the third game ball I am going in a little different direction and I am very happy to do so cause I had been pretty critial of this guy the last two weeks, third game ball goes to Harvey Dahl.
Dahl had his best game of the year, he was physical in the run game and they lined Watt up over him mulitple times, Im sure because of his recent struggles, and he handled him. Great bounce back game from Dahl, welcome back Harvey you were very, very key today. Great effort.