Who gets your game balls? We have 3 to give out..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I think that is what DV use to give out??? After a game such as today, I can't see just giving one out...

Myself...

Stacy.
OL.
Olgetree.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sam was about as efficient as you could be today. It's hard not to give him a ball...

Stacy
Schotty
Brockers

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Sam was about as efficient a you could be today. It's hard not to give him a ball...

Stacy
Schotty
Brockers

Schooty and Brockers.. Good choice too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tough for me to choose. The OL was MUCH better today. MUCH better. Not perfect but they played good football. First game I'd say that about. They deserve a lot of props...that said...this is who I'd give it to:
Zac Stacy
Michael Brockers
Alec Ogletree

Stacy was magnificent today. Managed to elude defenders in the back-field on multiple occasions and find a hole when it seemed like nothing was there. After that, he got downhill and ran behind those pads punishing any defender that stood in his way.

We found our HB, boys. He may not rip off 50+ yard runs but he'll consistently eat up chunks out of the defense and rarely get caught for losses.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
Tough for me to choose. The OL was MUCH better today. MUCH better. Not perfect but they played good football. First game I'd say that about. They deserve a lot of props...that said...this is who I'd give it to:
Zac Stacy
Michael Brockers
Alec Ogletree

Stacy was magnificent today. Managed to elude defenders in the back-field on multiple occasions and find a hole when it seemed like nothing was there. After that, he got downhill and ran behind those pads punishing any defender that stood in his way.

We found our HB, boys. He may not rip off 50+ yard runs but he'll consistently eat up chunks out of the defense and rarely get caught for losses.
And that's what we need a 5 to 10 yrd chunck over and over keeps the d honest and allows Sam to be sam

iced

Ogletree
Kendricks (his run blocking + catching making him a dual threat)
Stacy

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iced said:
Ogletree
Kendricks (his run blocking + catching making him a dual threat)
Stacy

Yeah gotta give props to Kendricks too. Tough to give 3 out on a day like today. I'm staying with mine though. Hell, I was thinking of Harkey too. :cool:

Graphicker

Starter
Jon Lon has been a boss as well..
As far as leadership and intensity goes..
Our guys are flying around.. Have to give props
To Tim Walton as well.. Since the 2nd half of the Niners game
Our defense has improved..

F. Mulder

Starter
I wasn't the biggest Dunbar fan but I love his attitude and him vs the run. With Tree helping in the pass and Dunbar not trying to cover TEs he is a real help. The D still has a LONG way to go but with him it seems they make more impact plays. Who knows.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
jrry32 said:
Zac Stacy
Michael Brockers
Alec Ogletree

The OL got an awful lot of help from the TEs today, I'm not complaining mind you I'm just saying they didn't provide the protection for Bradford and open holes for the run game by themselves.

F. Mulder

Starter
I really like the 2 TE and jumbo package (with the TE as H-Back) a lot. I think Bradford throws well out of it and it gets mismatches with TEs on LBers and I also think Harkey, in particular, is really finding his niche as a good lead blocker and someone who can keep you honest as a receiver.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
F. Mulder said:
I really like the 2 TE and jumbo package (with the TE as H-Back) a lot. I think Bradford throws well out of it and it gets mismatches with TEs on LBers and I also think Harkey, in particular, is really finding his niche as a good lead blocker and someone who can keep you honest as a receiver.

I'm with you. Its been effective.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
F. Mulder said:

It worked today against a defense that can usually get in the QBs face so if they keep it up I'm fine with it. The TE unit is really producing and today went a long way towards helping others produce. Ya gotta be pretty pleased with that as a fan and I think as the O continues to gel more it's going to get even better.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
F. Mulder said:

Its the most effective set we've used to date (although I have no qualifying data to back that up). Our TEs a versatile enough for it to be a very balanced formation. Its just too bad that we can't generate enough running yards out of the single back sets. Our slot receivers will be hard-pressed to get on the field if that keeps up, but I'm OK with playing power football.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
Stacy, O-Line, and Dunbar.

I know we gave up 420 yards, but our team is just different with Dunbar around.