Who gets the game ball?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who gets the game ball?

• Gregg Williams and the defense

Votes: 63 66.3%
  • Shaun Hill

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Kenny Britt

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Trey Mason

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • The O-line

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Legatron

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm surprised Kenny Britt didn't get a single vote. 4 catches for 128 yds for the only TD and 32.0 ypc.
I am too. Great game by Britt.
Great game by Fisher. He has this team playing tough.

Wonderboy

Rookie
All of the above. It might take less time to figure out who DOESN'T deserve a game ball. What an effort today!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Johnny Hekker for me. Seeing all of the punts that pinned the Broncos deep in their own territory...without Hekker, the defense wouldn't have had the excellent field position.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As others have said, everybody deserved one. Fantastic team game. Keeping in mind that it was Peyton Effing Manning on offense, and a great pass rush on defense, there was really only one true mistake imo on defense (the blown coverage for a TD) and one serious mistake on the OL (GR letting the Bronco in untouched for Hill's fumble - which fortunately bounced right into Hill's hands instead of to a Bronco for a TD).

If I had to name one player for a game ball, probably would be Greg the Leg, but Hecker was deserving, as was TJ and Ogletree, and yes JL too. Just a fantastic game by the team. BTW, I voted for the defense as a whole above.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
th

GZ gets consideration too, but thats what he's here to do. Good to see him kicking confidently again. After that poor first kickoff he zeroed in and came up big.

"poor" first kickoff? Why do you think it was a bad kick? He kicked it with plenty of air under it, and they brought down the return inside the 15 yard line. Sometimes, its not always about touchbacks. They had another "short" (high) kickoff later in the game, and Alexander made the tackle at the 11.

I have talked to Fassel about this very thing during training camp, and he said there are times when they tell Zuerlein to get air under the ball. And there are times when they want a touchback.

Just food for thought!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm staying with the D but special teams deserves a ball too. Great field position wins, 5 FGs from GZ with 2 over 50 (new record for him), open field tackles, punting, they were amazing.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yea , other then that one call , but the Rams only had 3 Penalties today and the Broncos had 8 , how often does that happen
The lack of flags on the Rams was something I could certainly get used to.
However, both the Broncos and Patriots are two of the most penalized teams this year.

fearsomefour

Legend
Davin Joseph :sneaky:, he was a beast at RG today same with Wells at C.
You beat me to this. Wells played better last week in the run game. He was very good all the way around today.
Great team win today. Great. A real sign of progress all the way around.
Everytime a Nationwide ad comes on with Peyton singing whatever to that "Nationwide is on your side...." jingle I just sing over it.
"I can't handle a pass rush...."
"I threw two pics to the Rams...."
"The Rams D just kicked my ass...."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Everytime a Nationwide ad comes on with Peyton singing whatever to that "Nationwide is on your side...." jingle I just sing over it.
"I can't handle a pass rush...."
"I threw two pics to the Rams...."
"The Rams D just kicked my ass...."
Lol :ROFLMAO: