Who gets the game ball?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who gets the game ball?

• Gregg Williams and the defense

Votes: 63 66.3%
  • Shaun Hill

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Kenny Britt

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Trey Mason

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • The O-line

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Legatron

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters

dhaab

Rookie
Ogeltree, McDonald and Gaines all deserved game balls. HUGE games for each of them.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Refs

They didn't take us out of the game today

They tried with the unnecessary roughness call...It looked bogus to me in real time and even the Ref analyst said it was a good hit..If anybody didn't realize the Rams have thumpers at safety, they know it now...They put some huge hits on today...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yea , other then that one call , but the Rams only had 3 Penalties today and the Broncos had 8 , how often does that happen

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Per the Fisher/Hill press conference. Everyone on the team got a game ball.....(per Shaun Hill....) so we're all right...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm surprised Kenny Britt didn't get a single vote. 4 catches for 128 yds for the only TD and 32.0 ypc.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Can't really say how many times I went back and forth regarding drafting TJ.... with the 2nd coming of Jesus (known as "the hammer" on that other site for retards) let's just say he was wrong...again.

Why attack a poster on another site?

I agree with you on McDonald, he seems to be getting better every single week!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm surprised Kenny Britt didn't get a single vote. 4 catches for 128 yds for the only TD and 32.0 ypc.

And Trey Mason with only one vote , against the number one defense in the league , made Shaun Hill's job easier today

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And Trey Mason with only one vote , against the number one defense in the league , made Shaun Hill's job easier today

Good point. A total team win. Firing on all cylinders. (y)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Was gonna go with Zuerlein but the defense stopping Peyton to just one TD is nothing short of impressive.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That is tough....GZ looking like his rookie year....Greg the vet QB looking like he was supposed to....But GW's and this defense holding this team to 7 points...and really I saw a shutout slip by JJ & McLeod's fingers....

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Why attack a poster on another site?

I agree with you on McDonald, he seems to be getting better every single week!

What are you hammers mommy? :whistle:

Sorry couldn't help it, that site is like a car wreck, can't help but look.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I feel like it was a good team effort and that everybody should get the game ball. Good team win.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kenny Britt for me. D was amazing and its no sleight. But he made an unreal catch to get the first 3 points, the TD grab to hang 10. 2 more grabs to put up the 13. No offense and the D couldnt pin its ears back

Walter

Rookie
Figuring Goodell's love for the Rams, ... it will probably be a fine. :LOL:
Sad but I thought the same thing after that hit he dished out across the middle. Clean hit, no flag, but he did leave his feet. I was wondering if they would fine him for that. I loved it, not my money though.

Walter

Rookie
Hard to single out one aspect, but the defense held Manning to a touchdown and that was on a broken coverage play. That was really impressive.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I just want to say that Mo Alexander had a fantastic day on STs. He deserves some attention for that too.