Who gets the game ball?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Who's your player of the game?

I gotta nominate Dolamite. Big game from him. He could have folded after that fumble, but he came STORMING back. Bradford's the obvious choice, but I'm going with Danny this time. You?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
X said:
Who's your player of the game?

I gotta nominate Dolamite. Big game from him. He could have folded after that fumble, but he came STORMING back. Bradford's the obvious choice, but I'm going with Danny this time. You?
You said it, Sam the man, really had a breakthrough performance. For anyone taking this game as him vs RGIII he shut them the fuck up! :bign:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Amendola for me. An NFL record-equalling 12 receptions in one half, including a TD, all immediately following a costly fumble? Excellent.

And I benched him in my fucking fantasy team.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thats a tough one but Finnegan came thru when he was needed at the end, so CF. Sam played a hell of a game to tho.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have to give it to Sam, easy choice for me. He managed a hell of a game under crappy circumstances, and he got rocked a couple of times. This was a breakthrough game for him too.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I have to give it to Sam today. He did a great job, especially considering that SJax didn't play the second half.

Danny also deserves it, but this was a great game by Sam. PS the pass to Gibson was a thing of beauty.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I say Sam for 2 reasons.

1. He played a great game when everything was going wrong from the beginning. He moved really well outside the pocket showing mobility and accuracy.
2. With all the RG3 hype, Sam was under pressure to play big and he did.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
ScotsRam said:
Amendola for me. An NFL record-equalling 12 receptions in one half, including a TD, all immediately following a costly fumble? Excellent.

Sometimes like now you have to favor reality over fantasy..I likely ended up w/ the lowest total now 33.2 w/ Matt Ryan left and Bradford on bench..SJax as starter..don't care this is much more gratifying for me and all of US.

Of course, I'd love to say Sammy gets it, and he did play a great game, but today, this was a team effort, and I think "the team" gets it. There were a lot of players out there today, on both sides of the ball, helping Sammy. I think Sam would say the same thing!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
BatteringRambo said:
ScotsRam said:

Sometimes like now you have to favor reality over fantasy..I likely ended up w/ the lowest total now 33.2 w/ Matt Ryan left and Bradford on bench..SJax as starter..don't care this is much more gratifying for me and all of US.

Oh totally don't get me wrong. I only started playing Fantasy a few years back cos it helped make losing Rams days a bit more fun!! Maybe I'll bench him every week if he's going to play like that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Want someone way out of left field?

Matthew Mulligan. Blocked punt and a TD. Without that...ehh.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:

Good one. Yeah, he had a nice freaking game for an inline blocking TE.

Had a reception for a first down too in the final drive of the 4th qtr if I remember right.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Sam had a great game, but Im gonna give the ball to the O-Line.

Which at on point consisted of our 3rd string OT, backup lG(which was signed mid-week), back up C, and starting RG/RT. They still found a way to get the job done. For the most part, protection was good and there were running lanes.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Good one. Yeah, he had a nice freaking game for an inline blocking TE.

Had a reception for a first down too in the final drive of the 4th qtr if I remember right.
Both sides of the ball played for 48 minutes. When is the last time we saw that?

How good can this team be if we can win a game like that with all the bs calls. This team is trending up my friends.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
libertadrocks said:

Which at on point consisted of our 3rd string OT, backup lG(which was signed mid-week), back up C, and starting RG/RT. They still found a way to get the job done. For the most part, protection was good and there were running lanes.
Shotty called a hell of a game to help that line. Kudos to everyone on the line that played today...there were lots of lineman!

superfan24

Starter
libertadrocks said:

Very true. Pleased the way they have bounced back from all the injuries.
Gotta give it to Sam/Danny though.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Gotta give it to Sam, he ran that offense. Made great calls, good reads (other than that interception) good throws, looked poised. Especially with Jackson sitting out, Bradford had to lead this team and he did exactly that.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bluecoconuts said:
Gotta give it to Sam, he ran that offense. Made great calls, good reads (other than that interception) good throws, looked poised. Especially with Jackson sitting out, Bradford had to lead this team and he did exactly that.

I'm gonna give the game ball(s) to the O-Line. They did a great job given the personnel adjustments we had to make during the game after losing Saffold and Hunter. Yeah, there were a few mistakes, but overall they played well as a unit.