Who do you want on the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Of you favorite college teams, who do you want the Rams to draft?

From Nebraska it's DB Alfonso Denard
LB Lavonte David
RB Rex Burkhead (But he's only a Jr)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I really wanted Calais Campbell and Jimmy Graham from THE U in the past drafts, but now? I dunno. Tommy Streeter would be a good addition (IMO). Really tall receiver with great range. He just needs to bulk up quite a bit. He's a bean pole. But a 6'5 receiver? That would be nice.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OU.

Travis Lewis, Ronnell Lewis (he can play OLB), Ryan Broyles if he's there in the 4th or 5th. Donald Stephenson is a big OT that could be had in the 3rd or later rounds.

To toot my own horn, I wanted DeMarco Murray and/or Quinton Carter last year. Murray even tho he's hurt has done really well and Carter is among the leaders on his team for tackles. Looks to be a long time starter there after Dawkins retires.

Landry Jones is there too, but even the Rams did need a QB I would pass on Landry. I'd take Weedon from OSU over him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dominique Hamilton, defensive tackle out of Mizzou. I really like the way this guy plays. He gets good penetration, which leads to tackles for a loss, has a nonstop motor, and his run-stuffing skills are second-to-none. Don't believe me? Ask the rest of the 2010 defense how well they played against Roy Helu Jr. and Rex Burkhead when they faced Nebraska without Hamilton in the lineup. He'll be rated as a seventh-round pick; he doesn't have the stats or measurables that others have. However, Jamal Williams is a similarly-built defensive tackle who had a lot of success in the NFL, and I think that Hamilton is comparable to Williams.

Just my view.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I forgot to add Frank Alexander, even though he's a DE and we're set there.

Jamell Fleming could be Bradley Fletcher V. 2 in the 3rd or 4th.

superfan24

Starter
Notre Dame:
Michael Floyd (wr), Harrison Smith (S), Jonas Gray (RB), David Ruffer (K)
Floyd, Smith, and Floyd would definitely have a real good chance of making the final 53. All are positions of need too. All are great character guys that every fan would LOVE. Gotta read Jonas Gray's story sometime. Floyd has changed 100% and is great to everyone. And Smith was the only captain and has the highest respect from every reporter that covers ND.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
superfan24 said:
Notre Dame:
Michael Floyd (wr), Harrison Smith (S), Jonas Gray (RB), David Ruffer (K)
Floyd, Smith, and Floyd would definitely have a real good chance of making the final 53. All are positions of need too. All are great character guys that every fan would LOVE. Gotta read Jonas Gray's story sometime. Floyd has changed 100% and is great to everyone. And Smith was the only captain and has the highest respect from every reporter that covers ND.

And Manti Te'o in the 2013 draft :mrgreen: .