Who do you dislike more?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Russell Wilson or Colin Kaepernick? Both are our rivals, and most Rams fans show resentment towards both. So who wins this battle of two evils? I personally have underlying respect for everything Wilson does with the exception of putting on a Seahawks jersey. How bout you?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Kaepernick. When you look up the definition of "douchebag" in Webster's dictionary, you'll see a picture of him smirking back at you.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Russell Wilson or Colin Kaepernick? Both are our rivals, and most Rams fans show resentment towards both. So who wins this battle of two evils? I personally have underlying respect for everything Wilson does with the exception of putting on a Seahawks jersey. How bout you?
I respect Wilson completely. Kaps a bicep kissing douche. And in a role reversal I bet Wilson couldve take the Niners all the way instead

DeaconJ

Rookie
We can only hope that Klapperdick has several opportunities to pull his bicep out of his a$$ after Williams' D pretzels him this year.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Kaepernick because he is a cocky, overrated joke. Wilson at least controls himself most of the time. I hope I never have to watch another Kaepernick "I'm the Man" commercial :sick:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Kaeperdick Sucks! He is far to overrated. Way to overpaid. And is a total cocky prick. Wilson seems like a good dude, I don't dislike him at all, as much as I would like to.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram after meeting my ex:
The one that sucks.
I wasn't aware you had met my ex-wife. That particular skill was why we managed to stay married as long as we did.:ROFLMAO:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Krapernick, he may be talented athletically but once you force him to make a second read on defenses, he'll likely struggle unless you open a running lane for him, which I doubt we'll do often. I look forward to exposing his weaknesses, Greg Roman can't babyfy the offense for him forever.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Honestly, I don't respect Wilson at all. All he does is run around and throw up 50-50 balls. He sucks off the field too.

But I hate Krapondick more.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
1.Tom Brady
2.Kaepernick
3John Elway
4.Pete Carroll
5.Bill Belicheck
In that order.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I think both are fortunate they play on the teams they do. Either would be less than mediocre on teams without all the talent sf and sea have on both sides of the ball. Hate to have to admit that. When these two teams start trennding down a bit so will these two jaass acks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Colin Kaepernick for two reasons:

1. His attitude
2. He scares me a hell of a lot more than Wilson!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kaep....I want to see him get blasted by our blitzes....I wan't him to be exposed as a bad QB, that stepped into a good situation....

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Kaeperdick. His indecisiveness, check down then take off like a gazelle will end this season, at least against US! Extremely athletic, however Fisher finally has the DC Williams who we "should have" had 2 seasons ago. Imagine that!

If Kaeperdick goes beyond the LOS he is asking to get knocked da fuck out. Their OC and offense will have a dismal chance of stopping our front 7. Also, watch the fuck out for TJ McDonald and Joyner on hypnotic blitzes. Actually this paragraph applies to all team's qb we'll face this season.

Wilson isnt as cocky. I hated Hasselbeck as the Hawks QB forever but they are comparative from a skill set and what they do on the field.