Who do we play against the cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We play everybody. We should be playing to win. This team needs to go out on the right note, and I'd like to see Goff go out with a good game to build confidence for next year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We play everybody. We should be playing to win. This team needs to go out on the right note, and I'd like to see Goff go out with a good game to build confidence for next year.
We can go out as a winning team. We play fucking everyone.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Kyle Murray might be out. Let's fucking crush the souls of the Cards. If we do it right that absolute numpty Keim might get fired.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
We can go out as a winning team. We play fucking everyone.

I've always thought that if you don't want to play to win you should just forfeit and go home...That's the way I was taught when I was a kid (back just before the end of the 19th century), and it still works for me..

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If I’m a player and my coach sits me to “see what we have” I’m not going to be happy. 8-8 football is Jeff Fisher football. We play to win. If backups deserved to be starters, they’d be starters.

July 9th is Jeff Fisher Day, not August 8th ...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Speaking of who to play how about this list of TE who have 4 straight games of at least 7 catches and at least 100 yards in NFL history..

1. Tyler Higbee
Correct, there are no others...Let's play him Sunday...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
McVay is not going to lose and end up 8-8. He's not going to let a non winning season go on his record if he can at all prevent it.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I was actually considered going to the game but I don't really want to spend $500 (minimum) to see what will essentially be a preseason game.

Want to see some guys get reps though:

The rookie I really wanted to see is Henderson but.........

Maybe the lion king can catch some balls, like to see what he has

Matthews can spell Obo instead of the other way around

Rep up Long and Gaines

I've seen enough of Christian, get Scott some reps at S

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Over dinner the second biggest Rams fan in the house and I were discussing this. My concern is an injury to a key player that takes longer than off season to camp to recover. Theirs is draft pick.

Tough to argue with capital that is potentially meaningless.

Plus she is cute as hell. And she considers the first Super Bowl win with Warren Beatty as QB.

I ended up agreeing of course. Tough marrying a younger trophy wife.. :D

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Who I'd like to see start:

K Young for Reeder
Gervase (should have been Parker) for Weddle

Not cause it's the last game of the year, but because they are likely better players.