Who do Bears Fans think we should draft? (poll results)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
<a class="postlink" href="http://beargoggleson.com/2013/04/10/mock-draft-st-louis-rams/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://beargoggleson.com/2013/04/10/moc ... ouis-rams/</a>

n5SZ0O3.png

Reader’s Mock Draft – St Louis Rams Are On The Clock

The St Louis Rams are up next in our Reader’s Mock Draft. As we hit the halfway point there are still plenty of great prospects out there. The Rams improved in 2012, but still ended up with a losing record. They have their hands full, trying to keep up with the suddenly very tough NFC West. The NFC champion Niners have been making bold moves and are loaded with draft picks while the second place Seahawks have made some very strong offseason moves to improve.

The Rams addressed their biggest offseason need by signing former Dolphins left tackle Jake Long but could still use some more help on the line. With the departure of Steven Jackson, they could be in the market for a running back. They need weapons for Sam Bradford and free agent Jared Cook could help but losing Danny Ammendola opens up a need at wide receiver. On the other side of the ball, could a pass rusher or safety make an impact to help Jeff Fisher’s defense?

Team Needs
Offensive Line
Wide Receiver
Running Back
Pass Rusher
Safety

Top Prospects
Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU
DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama
Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia

mJ3EuTA.png

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I always find it fascinating to see what other teams fans think about our situation. Not too close to the angst.

It seems everyone in the world see us wanting Austin. What are the odds?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
max said:
I always find it fascinating to see what other teams fans think about our situation. Not too close to the angst.

I'll bet every team's fans feel that way. They know we lost Amendola, and Tavon is perceived as a clear upgrade to most followers of the draft. What they might not know (and what we might not know) is whether or not Fisher/Schottenheimer even want to have another small slot guy on the team.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The Dude said:
max said:

I'll bet every team's fans feel that way. They know we lost Amendola, and Tavon is perceived as a clear upgrade to most followers of the draft. What they might not know (and what we might not know) is whether or not Fisher/Schottenheimer even want to have another small slot guy on the team.

IMO - Fisher likes big guys as targets...

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The Dude said:
max said:

True, Fisher may just want a guy like Woods in the slot, not a smurf.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think Miami isn't going to let Austin get to us. And I think they can't wait to stick it to us that way.

Agamemnon

Rookie
Ramhusker said:
I think Miami isn't going to let Austin get to us. And I think they can't wait to stick it to us that way.
I think Miami has to find a LOT first.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ramhusker said:

I hope they take him so hes not our flop

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'll third that.
Pass on Austin is our best option IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
max said:
The Dude said:
max said:

True, Fisher may just want a guy like Woods in the slot, not a smurf.

Let us not forget,,, Cook is going to be taking up a lot of room in the slot himself. Much of the time from what I imagine.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ramhusker said:

I dunno.

They heavily invested at WR in free agency.