Who could have envisioned

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
This organization today after , lefs say the fisher years? Seems like decades of no hope ( for the most part) as a rams fan . Early round 1 draft picks were the excitement, and everyone wondered what warriors we would get to get us over the hump. Mock drafts , sharing rumors and all that fun stuff...

Look at this team now , look at this organization. We are damn lucky in my opinion , and will be a team to recon with for many years. From the owner , to the gm , head coach , and all the coaches . I absolutely love how this organization does business, and will be copied by many teams.

Most sports talkers on ESPN n such in my opinion have no clue or no desire to really dig into the rams . And what makes them tick. They never seem to get the praise ( I think) they deserve) , and their talk about our short window of opportunity. I fear they are in for a rude awakening.

I have never seen a team in my 47 years as a rams fan so selfless. Ego's get checked at the door. I never seen a team where every receiver will block , run decoy, or do whatever it takes for their teammate ( brother) to succeed. And it seems nobody is upset because they ain't the star.

I'm just saying it's a damn good time to be a rams fan . And we sure do deserve it Ramily. Do you guys think it's the the coaching or the integrity of the players the front office chooses to bring onto this team. I love that they pick players with love of the game and football smarts over maybe superior athletes. But , I'm pretty drunk and cloudy. Superbowl champions celebrate all week , at least....

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This organization today after , lefs say the fisher years? Seems like decades of no hope ( for the most part) as a rams fan . Early round 1 draft picks were the excitement, and everyone wondered what warriors we would get to get us over the hump. Mock drafts , sharing rumors and all that fun stuff...

Look at this team now , look at this organization. We are damn lucky in my opinion , and will be a team to recon with for many years. From the owner , to the gm , head coach , and all the coaches . I absolutely love how this organization does business, and will be copied by many teams.

Most sports talkers on ESPN n such in my opinion have no clue or no desire to really dig into the rams . And what makes them tick. They never seem to get the praise ( I think) they deserve) , and their talk about our short window of opportunity. I fear they are in for a rude awakening.

I have never seen a team in my 47 years as a rams fan so selfless. Ego's get checked at the door. I never seen a team where every receiver will block , run decoy, or do whatever it takes for their teammate ( brother) to succeed. And it seems nobody is upset because they ain't the star.

I'm just saying it's a damn good time to be a rams fan . And we sure do deserve it Ramily. Do you guys think it's the the coaching or the integrity of the players the front office chooses to bring onto this team. I love that they pick players with love of the game and football smarts over maybe superior athletes. But , I'm pretty drunk and cloudy. Superbowl champions celebrate all week , at least....

I believe it's the coaches but you have the team leaders who have bought into the system that McVay has installed. The rest of the players fall in line.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After McVay's first season I felt that the Rams had a chance to go far. After his second season I knew they could and thought we may see a three to five year run. 2019 was a shock.

Its definitely in the coaching. Right away McVay brings in Whitworth and Woods. The fact that his moves had instant success was very refreshing. Then the Oline was playing well and Goff suddenly looked like a star. Teams definitely need the right pieces in place. Head Coach and QB are where its at.

Kroenke is a fool if he doesn't do everything in his power to retain McVay as long as possible.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams analytics finds late round gems, good athletes, but they can spot these hardworking types with intangibles. Leaders from within.

Look at the roster, they are all over the place; Kupp, Woods, Donald, Gaines, the entire OL. I could keep going.

Guys that work hard together and root for each other.

Get enough of these guys on a team and you have a culture.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I told my husband I want to soak in this win as much as I can. I was 15 when Rams won the Superbowl in 99 and I was really happy but I think I took it for granted. I thought the GSOT team would be around for a lot longer and win a lot more Lombardis. During the dark days I always tried to keep hope that maybe next year will be our year, but in truth I didn't know if I would see the Rams win another Superbowl. It feels really great, I'm still on cloud 9

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
No one is sleeping on the Rams org anymore.
For cryin' out loud, the Bengal's HC is our HC's former protégé. As well as the Pack. Staley I wouldn't say was a protégé but got another HC gig after rehabbing with the Rams for ONE YEAR. Plus there's OC's and others all over the NFL now.
Even the Lions' GM is from Les Snead's tree.
F/A's are flocking here, knowing we are almost a lock to be in the post season every year. Plus, it's LA....
I know I'm not saying anything new, but all that to say:
I *Never* thought I would see the day. Never.
That one day we'd be the class of the NFL.
I do know there's other Rams fans who gave up after the move, I was close, but with that settlement taken care of, maybe some return to the team they once (and probably still) loved.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah we are living in an amazing time and place as Rams fans right now. And this window with Stafford just opened. :trophy:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I told my husband I want to soak in this win as much as I can. I was 15 when Rams won the Superbowl in 99 and I was really happy but I think I took it for granted. I thought the GSOT team would be around for a lot longer and win a lot more Lombardis. During the dark days I always tried to keep hope that maybe next year will be our year, but in truth I didn't know if I would see the Rams win another Superbowl. It feels really great, I'm still on cloud 9

Many fans took a lot for granted back then. I remember one poster on RRF who said that one night, in the height of the GSOT era, some fan rolled up to Marshall in a bar in Maryland Heights and started telling him everything that was wrong with his game. How fickle. He should have thanked him up & down for coming to St. Louis from Indy. 28 was a critical piece of the GSOT. I was really sad when I read that.
Fans in LA should be very, very grateful to everyone on this team for the day they got to see their Rams hoist the Lombardi. So much work, talent and guts goes into winning even one game, let alone the SB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Merlin and I knew in the depths of the Spagnuolo days, we'd have this success. We looked at Kellen Clemmens and said, "You Just Gotta Believe..."

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Flash back to the pick six Goff through in 16' vs Atlanta during a humbling 40-6 thrashing, or something like that...

To now, who would of thunk?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'll always give some credit to Jeff Fisher. At least his teams would compete and won't be the total pushovers that the 2006-2011 teams were.

But yeah, LAR is the model organization now. Who comes close? The traditional teams like GB, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and NYG all have problems to some extent.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
@Merlin and I knew in the depths of the Spagnuolo days, we'd have this success. We looked at Kellen Clemmens and said, "You Just Gotta Believe..."
That Four Pillars stuff is the truth.