Who are your top 5 Rams coaches of all-time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I've got 21 years on you, But I completely agree with, in retrospect, We should have stayed with Jaws instead of Haden!

And what if Rosenbloom had gone with Bill Wash instead of George Allen in 78? Believe me you can answer all my questions, that I've been longing to have answered.(y)

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Allen
Vermeil
Robinson
Malavasi
Knox
if we were talking about offensive coordinators Mike Martz would be number 1.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And what if Rosenbloom had gone with Bill Wash instead of George Allen in 78? Believe me you can answer all my questions, that I've been longing to have answered.(y)
We probably would have Won 7 Super Bowls by now, the Team would have never moved to St. Louis, and when people asked about the 49ers people would say "Who ?"!
But then again, there probably would have never been a GSOT! Which I wouldn't have wanted to miss!

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Walsh (RIP) was a great coach and a good guy by all accounts. He was also the recipient of a 10 year cooked books roster who steamrolled about everyone. He got the players gifted by Policy and DeBartolo (both of which were severely reprimanded after the fact) but he sure knew how to use 'em.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
But then again, there probably would have never been a GSOT! Which I wouldn't have wanted to miss!

IDK I would trade 7 Super Bowls for one, but I get it, the GSOT was special just wish it could have lasted a little longer....To what could have been my friend?
B6oDuRsCIAAoNAh.jpg

Last edited:

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Ahh what could have been. But no Dick right, Dick left, Dick up the middle.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vermeil
Malavasi
Martz
Knox
Allen
I would rank them
1. Vermeil
2. Allen
3. Martz
4. Malavasi
5. Knox

*I know Martz isn't popular, and he was horrible at picking talent in the draft, but the dude did direct the Team for Max Q.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Martz............because I agree with Vermeil "no MM no SB"
Vermiel ... for gettig a team together that with 4 personel changes went all the way
Allen ............just a winner
Robinsun. ..his run game was the best to watch
Knox ......................winning %