Who are your favorite prospects in the draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just wondering who are some of your personal favorite prospects, regardless of what round they will be picked. Heck you can even post prospects who you think will be UDFA as long as long as you like them.

My picks are:

-Calvin Pryor(surprised?) - I think he has good enough coverage skills to be our last line of defense. Reads and reacts fast and has great closing speed. Also will knock a guy on his ass without trying.

-Jarvis Landry - Good route running, great hands, physical. If Anquan Boldin and Donald Driver had a baby, Landry would be the byproduct. I am tired of receivers who cant run routes and can't catch catchable balls. Him and Bailey would be a great pair. My favorite receiver in the entire draft.

-Kyle Van Noy - I really wish we knew what we had in Ray Ray, but regardless, I think Van Noy is just an absolute beast. Very technical player who can rush the passer, stop the runner, or drop into coverage if needed. Is in the right place to react instead of waiting reacting slowly as the play develops.

-Jake Matthews - May not be as physically gifted as Robinson, but I don't give a shit, Matthews is 10x as technically sound as him. Quick feet and just a master of his craft.

-Dexter McDougle - not the biggest or fastest CB, but he is scrappy and a natural leader. Injuries cost him most of the season, so only played in 3 games. Would love to grab him late or as a UDFA. Could be a steal IMO.

I have more I really like, but figured this would be enough for now. SO yea, just post whoever you really really like.

Round 1:

Jake Matthews - Excellent technique, excellent feet, excellent pedigree.

Greg Robinson - Beast, could stay at OG and be a HOF, could be a very good LT with good coaching.

Sammy Watkins - Don't care who he is/isn't as good as, he's an excellent player who would transform our receiving corps.

Odell Beckham Jr - Gets open, catches the ball, only downside is if we drafted him our receiving corps would be referred to as the "Smurfs on Turf(s)"

Justin Gilbert, Jason Verrett, Kyle Fuller - all three are excellent corners.

Day 2:

Jordan Matthews, Allen Robinson, Jared Abbrederis - All three would improve our receiving corps.

Gabe Jackson - Road grader, like him less than I liked Larry Warford, but less than Larry Warford is still a heck of a lot.

Dominique Easley - Would be being discussed as a first rounder if it wasn't for a season ending ACL tear.

Day 3:

Ross Cockrell.

Dion Bailey - The FS I really want.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Haha Clinton-Dix - Highly underestimated because of his supporting cast and less impressive stat sheet (which I believe reflects his coverage skills since nobody will throw to him over the top). He has fluid movements, excellent coverage and pursuit skills, great hands, and has developed his run defense well.
image.jpg

Blake Bortles - Not necessarily who I want for the Rams but this guy has all the qualities of a winning QB. He is big, fast, elusive, situationally smart, overly athletic for a QB, keeps his eyes down field, powerful arm, and clutch.
image.jpg

Greg Robinson - He could be a bust at tackle but he has the highest potential in the draft if you ask me. In the right place, I see him being very similar to Orlando Pace. At guard, any RB running behind him would average about 1-2 more yards per carry.
image.jpg

Speeps

Starter
Jadeveon Clowney - I'm a huge fan of his. He's gotten a lot of flack for understandable reasons, but that doesn't defeat the fact that the guy is physically gifted. He has some room for improvement, but given the right coaching and motivation he can be a star.

Sammy Watkins- He's electric and has a knack for making big plays. He's the type of game day player you want on your squad.

Greg Robinson - I like big massive offensive linemen. He fits the bill. Big, physically, and mean. He has all the physical tools, and the right mentality. Some are calling for him to be a bust, but I don't see it. If it doesnt work at tackle, put him at guard. This guy is too good to bust.

Jake Matthews- Technician. 'Nuff said. Show me a a better fundamentally sound player in this draft.

Taylor Lewan - Plays with an edge and a attitude that I like.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

Aaron Donald- I like him better for the Rams than JD Clowney. I think he brings more to the DT rotation than Clowney brings to the DE rotation for this team.
Hope he slides to #13:rockon:

SierraRam

Recreational User
images

Aaron Donald- I like him better for the Rams than JD Clowney. I think he brings more to the DT rotation than Clowney brings to the DE rotation for this team.

100% agree! If he's there at 13, we gotta get him. On tape, nobody looks better - total disrupter and perfect compliment to Brockers. Fearsome Foursome II

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
images

Couldn't agree more. Plug him right in next to Chris Long.
Whereas with Clowney he'll need to be rotated situationally until one of these three guys goes away(Quinn,Long, Hayes). Lol yeah...not my favorite scenario for a guy picked at #2 overall.

SierraRam

Recreational User
After the two top tackles, I go:

Aaron Donald
Justin Gilbert
Jimmie Ward
Gabe Jackson
Dakota Dozier