Who are your favorite NFL broadcasters?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is your favorite NFL broadcasters?

• Joe Buck or Thom Brennaman/Troy Aikman/Pam Oliver/Erin Andrews

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Kenny Albert/Daryl Johnston/Tony Siragusa

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Thom Brennaman or Sam Rosen or Dick Stockton/Brian Billick/Laura Okmin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Burkhardt/John Lynch/Erin Andrews or Molly McGrath

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Chris Myers/Tim Ryan/Jennifer Hale

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Dick Stockton/Ronde Barber/Kris Budden

• Sam Rosen or Tom McCarthy or Gus Johnson/Heath Evans or Charles Davis/Molly McGrath or Lisa Byington

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Justin Kutcher/Charles Davis/Kristina Pink

• Total voters

radjohns

UDFA
I would vote for Ryan and Myers, but Ryan has moved to the Niners booth. I'm ok with Mayock and the other guy.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
All-Time Best NFL Broadcasters: the radio voices of MNF, Jack Buck & Hank Stram.

Loved Hank Stram as a Head Coach wish more Head Coaches would dress like that and don't blame Nike they came up with a suit they could wear, if they wanted to. Stram was great as a color commentator too...Let's give a shout out to Keith Jackson, who was simply the best in college football.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Brian Billick is horrible. He says stuff that just isn't true or accurate. Horrible.

Definitely my least favorite.

Irish

Starter
No love for Jim Nantz and Boomer Esiason or Greg Gumble and Dan Dierdorf? I love Gumble and Dierdorf, really a shame Dan is leaving the NFL booth

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This thread just makes me think how many really talented guys there are in this field and how much better they are than a lot of former players and coaches. Not that ex players/coaches can't be good but some of the guys mentioned in this thread are really pros.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I personally like the Sunday Night crew of Michaels and Collinsworth, being they weren't on the list I went with Buck and Aikman

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
frank gifford and pat summerall were the best in my opinion. non annoying voices that blended into the game. nothing ruins a sporting event on tv like an annoying announcer can.
I love that crew..I also thought Merlin Olsen was very smooth......But as far as must see TV in the Early 70's, that was Monday Night Football with Howard Cosell and Dandy Don Merridith..I have to go with them

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Mayock can go fuck himself... He sucks ass.

Billick sucks too, but he got fired thank God.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I can't think of any in game commentators that I really like anymore.

I like Joe Buck and Troy Aikman okay, but considering which teams are they are usually calling I don't like to watch their games.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Growing up spoiled I watched Pat Summerall and John Madden on CBS (Giants games), and Merlin Olson, Dick Enberg and Don Criqui on NBC (Jets games mostly)
Cant say anyone personalites or voices match up today. Some guys have good days and bad, but it just seems like they all are more concened with "their schtick than they are concerned with the games

NBC was great, at the 2 minute warning they'd have the ALCOA presents "Fantastic Finishes" piece.... Loved that