Who are your favorite NFL broadcasters?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is your favorite NFL broadcasters?

• Joe Buck or Thom Brennaman/Troy Aikman/Pam Oliver/Erin Andrews

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Kenny Albert/Daryl Johnston/Tony Siragusa

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Thom Brennaman or Sam Rosen or Dick Stockton/Brian Billick/Laura Okmin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Burkhardt/John Lynch/Erin Andrews or Molly McGrath

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Chris Myers/Tim Ryan/Jennifer Hale

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Dick Stockton/Ronde Barber/Kris Budden

• Sam Rosen or Tom McCarthy or Gus Johnson/Heath Evans or Charles Davis/Molly McGrath or Lisa Byington

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Justin Kutcher/Charles Davis/Kristina Pink

• Total voters

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know it always makes Rams games more interesting to me if we get a good announcer. I hate that we are always stuck with Chris Myers/Tim Ryan. I think they suck and are very annoying. Gus Johnson was always my favorite I never hear him anymore.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted Kenny Albert's crew. It's a polished crew but seems to be more football gruff and less fluff than Joe Buck's.

I like Joe Buck, but I think he's better at baseball. Maybe that's my stubborn association with Jack Buck.

A55VA6

Legend
My favorite is Tirico and Gruden. But I guess if I had to choose from your list, Myers/Ryan and Albert/Johnston 2nd.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My favorite is Tirico and Gruden. But I guess if I had to choose from your list, Myers/Ryan and Albert/Johnston 2nd.

Like I said, I just think Chris Myers and crew are annoying. He stumbles over his words a lot and will say things like, "On the run, wants to throw, throws while on the run and its INTERCEPTED on the run!" He's not very creative and I feel he is biased towards any team playing us. Just my opinion of course.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I like Tirico too because he's thoughtful and doesn't say a lot of stupid ass shit.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
frank gifford and pat summerall were the best in my opinion. non annoying voices that blended into the game. nothing ruins a sporting event on tv like an annoying announcer can.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Myers and Ryan are by far my favorite.
They actually know about the players on the games they call.
They don't just wing it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I voted for Frank Gifford, Howard Cosell & Dandy Don Meredith so turn out the lights the party's over! Joe Buck..Egad! Jack Buck, he's not! The reason the throwbacks like Vin Scully are so great is because they actually stop talking from time to time.

BTW I voted for the group that included Tony Siragusa because I wanted to cast a vote for the fat guy....Same reason I hope Chris Christie runs for President.

RustyRay

Rookie
I like the Sunday night crew followed by the MNF guys. I like Tim Ryan allot as well.

Nobody anymore has that big game feel like Madden and Pat used to have.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
frank gifford and pat summerall were the best in my opinion. non annoying voices that blended into the game. nothing ruins a sporting event on tv like an annoying announcer can.

Pat Summerall was my all time favorite. He was especially funny on preseason games. It made a meaningless get enjoyable.

Gifford is very good as well. The only tolerable guy on MNF for years. He does a great job.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like Tim Ryan. He's always been pretty fair when calling Rams games, and gives more back-story about players than most others.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pat Summerall was my all time favorite. He was especially funny on preseason games. It made a meaningless get enjoyable.

Could not agree more, Summerall was simply the best Lindsey Nelson was really good too. Pat Summerall & Tom Brookshier were actually better than Summerall & Madden until alcohol got the best of both of them. Summerall eventually beat it though.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I voted for Frank Gifford, Howard Cosell & Dandy Don Meredith so turn out the lights the party's over! Joe Buck..Egad! Jack Buck, he's not! The reason the throwbacks like Vin Scully are so great is because they actually stop talking from time to time.

I liked the original MNF Team. Dandy Don was hilarious playing off Cosell.

All-Time Best NFL Broadcasters: the radio voices of MNF, Jack Buck & Hank Stram.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Ray Scott was my first memory. This is Snow.
Curt gowdy and al derogotis were good together. Enberg was always fun to listen to.
But pat summerall was always the best easy listen.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Ray Scott was my first memory. This is Snow.
Curt gowdy and al derogotis were good together. Enberg was always fun to listen to.
But pat summerall was always the best easy listen.

Al DeRogatis! Wow, I haven't heard that name in awhile. NBC Game of the Week... Nice call

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Top 3: Pat Summerall, Al Michaels, and Brad Nessler.
John Madden and Joe Buck are good but they don't wow me.
I can't listen to Gus Johnson ever since that stupid car commercial.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Here's to hoping Aikman calls one of our games, he was always one of my favorite QBs, now he's my favorite announcer. And as a bonus, if he calls our game, that means the game is important!