Who are your Biggest surprises and disappointments of 1st preseason camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Gaines didn't surprise me because as a Mizzou fan also this is what I expected of him. But it was still great to see. Not only him, Joyner was solid and Roberson looked like he has potential. I think our 'concern' over the lack of depth at corner this year has been somewhat eased. Granted, we didn't face Drew Brees, but I feel much better tonight about our depth in the secondary. I even thought Alexander looked solid at safety. He seems like he's going to be a force on special teams and a nice back-up at safety.

PhxRam

azfuw.jpg

well video games didnt really exist at that time so all I was left with was watching TV with my grandmother which consisted of Julia Childs, a bunch of soap operas, the peoples court, rasslin, and yankee baseball on wpix

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
well video games didnt really exist at that time so all I was left with was watching TV with my grandmother which consisted of Julia Childs, a bunch of soap operas, the peoples court, rasslin, and yankee baseball on wpix
Yankee baseball? OK, now you've got me on your side... that sucks.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Gotta say, Sam surprised me....thought he played pretty well. other than that, it was all Donald for me...the guy is silly quick. Loved watching him play.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
For what its worth, my one game appraisal:

Risers -- Hill, Austin Davis, Joyner, Bayer, Austin Franklin, Emory Blake, Bailey
Sinkers -- Britt, Quick, Cody Davis, Ray Ray, Pead

Hill was a riser in my mind because I didn't know what to expect from the veteran. He looked sharp. As for Austin Davis, I wasn't expected too much besides some mobility, but he really surprised me with his progression (albeit against 3rd stringers). Bayer, Austin Franklin, Blake, and Bailey all made big plays tonight. There's a good bit of competition in our TE/WR corp.

As for the sinkers, Ray Ray and Cody have been mentioned several times already, so there's no need to cover them. Britt and Quick didn't get many (if any) chances tonight, which was disappointing considering they've received so much attention in training camp. As for Pead, I don't think I saw him on the field, or at least I certainly didn't notice him as Chase Reynolds got the carries I was expecting Pead to get.