Who are your Biggest surprises and disappointments of 1st preseason camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PolarBear

Rookie
I know it's only 1st preseason game, but players are bound to excite or disappointment you.

Surprises
1) Gaines
2) Robinson
3) Bond

Disappointments
1)Cody Davis

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Mark down Cody Davis as a disappointment.... tonight, at least

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
My biggest let down was the run defense. But hey, our back ups played a vast majority of that game. Still bothered me, though.

Biggest surprise was EJ Gaines. Loved what I saw from him.

I hope Robinson learned a lot tonight. He allowed a sack, I beleive, and had a false start. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
#62 had rough night with penalties too.
Hard to call him a disappointment though, didn't expect much out of Dill... he's so far down the depth chart he shares a jersey number. What's he, the 7th or 8th tackle down the chart, if you factor in Robinson and Saffold?

Camp body playing like camp body.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'll add Ray-Ray... he looked like the guy hammer and CoachO describe, not the guy with the hype surrounding him.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Biggest surprise: Bayer. He played great.

Biggest disappointment: RayRay. To many missed tackles from being reckless. Doesnt even appear to be a good #2 behind Dunbar right now.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Getting gashed in the run game brought back some nightmares, but it's only 1 pre-season game. Brocker's absence very noticable...

Gaines and Roberson looked good.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Strong; Gaines, Roberson, Joyner, Sam

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Gaines did look like the dude who shut down Mike Evans for most of the night.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Hard to look at units and get a real feel for anything. I think preseason games, especially the first and last game, are all about watching individuals.

PhxRam

I'll add Ray-Ray... he looked like the guy hammer and CoachO describe, not the guy with the hype surrounding him.

To my untrained eye, Ray Ray reminds me of a top.

The desire is there. The athleticism is there. But who knows what direction the guy is heading.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
To my untrained eye, Ray Ray reminds me of a top.

The desire is there. The athleticism is there. But who knows what direction the guy is heading.
Seems an apt comparison. Maybe one of those old electric football players stuffed with snap-n-pops.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Looking forward to seeing a few drives with the starters next week.

PhxRam

Seems an apt comparison. Maybe one of those old electric football players stuffed with snap-n-pops.

My grandmother threw mine in the garbage after it kept blowing a fuse in her house. :cry:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
My grandmother threw mine in the garbage after it kept blowing a fuse in her house. :cry:
azfuw.jpg