Who are you most excited to see Friday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I love preseason football. I like watching the bottom of the roster battle it out for a spot to make the team, and I like watching the newcomers in Rams uniforms. The guy I will be most excited to watch Friday is Greg Robinson. I want to see how he handles NFL defensive linemen. Close second are Britt and Donald.

Irish

Starter
I want to see Greg Robinson, for better or worse, get first team reps at guard and second team reps at left tackle. He should be playing all 4 preseason games at these positions.

Donald on defense. This guy is a monster against men in shorts and third stringers. I want him to meet an NFL caliber guard and center and see what happens. I imagine it will be a little sobering for not only him, but many of us.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Britt, Big G, the man with two first names and Joyner.

Overall i want to see our running game get going.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
For me it's Quick as well as the WRs in general. This is the one position we have all been waiting for a long time take a step forward and not being considered the weakest position on the team as well as one of the weaker groups in the NFL. If they elevate their play this team will be hard to beat with this defense and running game. I'm also looking to see this offense do better in penalties. They were not good last year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I really want to see Quick show aggressiveness going for the ball.
See who shines through on double teams against our D-line.
If Joyner is used exclusively as nickel.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With Bradford apparently not playing, I'll concentrate on the D, Donald and Joyner specifically!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Greg Reid, Aaron Donald, Joyner, Ray Ray, and most of all - Robinson.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Bradford is sitting the game out, Donald and Quick are my choices. Want to see if Quick's renaissance translates over to game-day.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well, mostly I'll be be glad to see we're not risking a few core players to injury in the first exhibition game. Other than that, I'm most excited to see Stacy take a few carries. I love watching him run the ball.

I'll be really happy to see Quick and Britt live up to the reports we've seen/read throughout TC.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd like to see Michael Sam show why he was SEC defensive player of the year