Who are you keying on in this last preseason game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I doubt we get anything but negative information about the O-line. Not that I think it will be negative but what can you really learn from a group of 2nd and 3rd stringers who are playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers that's positive? If they play well you only know they're better than the other team's defensive depth. Of course if they play poorly it tells you that it would be wise you to stock up on alcohol and other assorted brain medications to gird you for the long season ahead. It's always good to beat the rush.

Ram65

Legend
All the stuff already said about Mannion.

Just wondering who Fisher will play and for how long. It's a week a half till Seattle. Starters should get at least 1st quarter reps because they need it. All the young lineman playing on offense.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Its a very big night for Wichmann . I expect him to DOMINATE second stringers and should stand out. We are playing a 3-4 team tonight so both centers will face big uglies and have not done well so far against such. Yet we probably won't see the starters for the Chiefs as they have even said they are sitting Their starters. Barrett Jones looked his best this season in his second half of our 2ND pre-season game as he blocked for watts and was getting to the second level often and looking actually impressive.

I want Battle to get at least a half of play just so he can see where he is and it will be a blessing to get him free time under the lights and it not cost anyone anything. We may actually NEED him later on this season. I'm excited as an OL to watch technique even if against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

If Rhaney dominates it will give our coaches fits in making final cuts. He just gets pushed back or steamrolled against 1st stringers and we want Foles to survive the season. Other boards are begging we even pick up a vet OC. I almost know we are sticking with what we already have. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I want to see Mannion get some real reps and maybe with a couple of WRs that are actually going to see the field this season. I want to see him recognize when and when not to throw the ball.

I also want to see the O-line get some solid reps just to gel some more. I'm not really looking for anything in particular but just that they have a solid outing and get some snaps in their final alignment.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

stacey and drich making some noise for the jets. i wonder if either make the team.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Mannion. Needs the experience and think he has a lot to offer. Want to see why he was chosen over Petty and Hundley.