who and what are Bayer and Blake

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Bayer and Blake? IDK who they really are or where they came from but they were looking pretty good on a number of drives when Davis could give them a chance. what's the scoop on them?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Blake is a future practice squad player, maybe for the Rams, maybe for someone else. Bayer has a chance to be the 4th TE.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
They are male humans named Alex and Emory.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I didn't think there was much noteworthy about either. Blake made some nice adjustments on the ball but nothing spectacular that would change his status. Same with Bayer, he's still on the level of 4th TE. He was a lot better than his competition J.Cunningham though, that poor guy had a miserable game. Problem is Bayer is another Kendricks/Harkey clone -- all were solid in their pass catching but really struggled blocking. I hope Kadeem Jones gets healthy and can show something to the coaches before it's too late, not having a true lead blocker on those short yardage runs is brutal.

RFIP

I like both. Blake hung around a long while last year, now with baileys early suspension and Pettis, Givens and Quick showing next to nothing, who knows?

Bayer I think is a keeper at #4 TE and moves up the depth chart next year when they let Kendricks walk.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Blake has NFL blood. His Dad is Jeff Blake one time Saints QB. Emory Blake played at Auburn and was signed last year as an UDFA. He has the body to be an NFL WR.

Bayer may actually make the roster. He was signed this year as an UDFA.

Slappy967

Starter
Blake has good body control as well and will come back and fight for a ball. Plus I think he is used to dealing with a spotlight being on him as he was Cam's favorite wr at Auburn. Bayer performed well and will probably make the squad, needless to say we can always use a body like his to block.