Whitworth will be Rams color analyst for preseason broadcast team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I want to know why a Seattle Seahawk lover is on the Rams preseason broadcasts (I am looking at you Mina)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
(I am looking at you Mina)

This is exactly why she is here, because a lot of guys will be looking at her. I'd have preferred the Rams very own Camryn, but Mina isn't bad at what she does.

Tano

Legend
This is exactly why she is here, because a lot of guys will be looking at her. I'd have preferred the Rams very own Camryn, but Mina isn't bad at what she does.
I agree - Mina is not bad at what she does. I just don't like that she is a clear cut Seattle Seahawk fan.

Edit - It would only be worse if we put Kay Adams on the broadcast team since she is an out and out Ram hater.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Based on what I've heard from Whitworth in media appearances, I'm guessing he'll do well.
Without a doubt. Having his take live on our line play will be great. School will be in session.

Psycho_X

Legend
Bleh, NFL game pass usually has the home team designate broadcast so I'll be stuck with the Chargers (home team technically) and the Bengals for two of the preseason games.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is why Al Gore invented illegal streaming.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
May God Have Mercy on His Soul.

She's the new 'social' media personality for the Rams. She was on with JB and Nick Scott and admitted that she was a lifelong Pats fan. . . she did follow that up with "That was all before I started working here". I also think her real name is Erica so I don't know where the pseudonym Ricky Hollywood comes from. . .

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
She's the new 'social' media personality for the Rams. She was on with JB and Nick Scott and admitted that she was a lifelong Pats fan. . . she did follow that up with "That was all before I started working here". I also think her real name is Erica so I don't know where the pseudonym Ricky Hollywood comes from. . .
Yeah, we couldn't find a "social media personality" that wasn't a die hard fan for another team? Yuck... I had personally never even heard if her. Also, I'm old...

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I thought this would say he was coming back. I know that man has one more year in him at least, but this is good news too. I tune in to that pregame broadcast.