White uniforms at home ... hmmmm.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I really like the look.

Lighter color helps in the heat too. I go back to the days of Gab in my avatar with the classic but simple look. The little Gold doesn't bother me either. As mentioned they look faster and sleeker in these babies. So keep them for home games!

845390832-indianapolis-colts-va-los-angeles-ram.jpg.jpg

images

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I love the white horns and white facemasks. I'm cool with the current home uniform, too, minus the gold when they can.

It would be sweet if they made the blue on the helmets matte instead of glossy.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I'm loving that LA RAMS look at home. From a distance you can't even see that puke beige.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I've been a Ram fan since 1974 so don't anyone try and say I don't know the Rams of the past.

I apologize but it really really bothers me that we let the other teams wear their colors at our home games, and we run around in ghost pajamas.

Trivia: What years/games did the Rams wear their white jerseys at home? (I know the answer, will post it later unless you or someone else nails it)

Also it never bothered me when they switched to white at home in the past and I've been on board for about as long.

BTW I had that exact same Sears Wishbook sweatshirt in that avatar... back in 1976 until I outgrew it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've been a Ram fan since 1974 so don't anyone try and say I don't know the Rams of the past.

I apologize but it really really bothers me that we let the other teams wear their colors at our home games, and we run around in ghost pajamas.
Think of it this way Brian. We wear our home colors every game unless we play the cowgurlz at their house.

Personally I like the all whites. I - like others - would like them to get rid of the gold though. I sure wouldn't mind a little yellow in there.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We wear our home colors every game unless we play the cowgurlz at their house.

So you admit that our uniform "color" is WHITE? :)

Now I'm gonna have to direct this conversation to .... Is white really a color? Haha.

:deadhorse:

nighttrain

Legend
All Whites of the early 60's were awesome. Loved seeing the Deacon and Merlin makin a wish with opposing QB's
train