White uniforms at home ... hmmmm.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Could be wrong, but pretty sure we wore white jerseys all year at home last year. That is our Home Jersey.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would like to see them make the "away" white jersey w/ blue and gold, from pre -2000, as the throwbacks this year for the throwback home games.

Again, especially with the heat factor. Hate to see the "home" blue/gold jersey throwbacks in that heat playing the Seahawks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The uni's are in flux due to NFL rules and the fact that the team moved.

I like the whites and tbh the Rams uni's still look better than most other teams. I'm looking forward to the official new uni's in 2019. Until then just win.

bdfitz

UDFA
It’s a past vs present argument. Opponents hated seeing the rush of white, the white horns, the starkness of the uniforms. It was a statement. Say it was Reeves, say it was easier to wear white home and away, say it was the god awful dark (Navy not Royal) blue home colors (I hated those with the 2 weak arm stripes). For whatever reason the Rams rolled with the Royal Blue & White in the 60’s. Nothing like the White horns and there’s no way gold or cheese yellow do anything for them so until they go back to the 80’s this is it. If only for one year, I love it. I can’t see how you can watch the highlights and not feel the same but hey, each to his own.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brian I like them a lot. I'm really embracing the uniform as a unique moment in Rams history. The nod to the past.
They are temporary and will be gone next year.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is precedent for the whites at home.

I don't know if most of you guys were around or remember back in the day, but in the 1980s and early 1990s, during the blue and yellow uniform days, the Rams mostly wore their white jerseys at home allowing the visitors to wear their colors.

I really dig that classic white jersey from the blue/yellow uniform and I wish they'd wear that during throw-back games instead of the solid blue throw-backs.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So will we continue to wear white in November and December?

Yes, that is the Rams primary uniform, when they moved to Los Angels they decided removing the Millennium Blue color from the uniform and focued on the white just like they did in Los Angeles during the 60's. Rams will always wear white at home until they unveil their new uniforms when the new stadium opens in Inglewood. I did notice in preseason they have the blue paints with the white stripe that I believe they will don on the road, however, look for the blue jersey at the very minimum one game this year in week four against the Cowboys in Arlington.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is their current uniform theme.
Composite_Los_Angeles_Rams_uniforms.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A bit "Off Topic" But I am wondering which Uni the Rams will be wearing on Thursday-Nights game against the 49ers!?! It's supposed to be a "Color-Rush" Game! Are we going to wear all Yellow or what!?!

TA_zpsd6tpn0my.jpg

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
A bit "Off Topic" But I am wondering which Uni the Rams will be wearing on Thursday-Nights game against the 49ers!?! It's supposed to be a "Color-Rush" Game! Are we going to wear all Yellow or what!?!

I don't think so Dave, they will don the white color rush they did last season against the Seahawks, remember?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just get rid of the gold now, Demoff. And if the league tries to fine you, just don't pay it.

IMO, the new uniforms will be the Blue & Yellows (really Mustard) and the blue & whites as throwbacks, but until then, white on white when they can unless they have to wear the blue jerseys with the white pants, which they will in Dallas and perhaps in Jacksonville too.

I believe the new uniforms will be jazzed up a bit by Nike, however, the old theme, which people in Los Angeles are very passionate about including yours truly.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't think so Dave, they will don the white color rush they did last season against the Seahawks, remember?
Maybe not, the color rush from last season is the current uniform. I guess it depends on what the opponent is wearing, I guess some teams chose white unis because of those who are color blind.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
IMO, the new uniforms will be the Blue & Yellows (really Mustard) and the blue & whites as throwbacks, but until then, white on white when they can unless they have to wear the blue jerseys with the white pants, which they will in Dallas and perhaps in Jacksonville too.

I believe the new uniforms will be jazzed up a bit by Nike, however, the old theme, which people in Los Angeles are very passionate about including yours truly.
It will definitely be jazzed up, look at all of the teams that have changed their uniforms since Nike took over. As long as they avoid the Jaguars "fade helmet" and putting the team name all over the uniforms (Browns and Lions) I'm all for it.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It will definitely be jazzed up, look at all of the teams that have changed their uniforms since Nike took over. As long as they avoid the Jaguars "fade helmet" and putting the team name all over the uniforms (Browns and Lions) I'm all for it.
fetch