White out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I read somewhere the rams want the dome to be white out, so people wear their white jerseys or shirts..does that mean the rams will wear throwback whites for Green Bay...anybody know?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
bluecoconuts said:
White out, really? Weird... Never been a fan of white outs.

I've been through my share of "white outs" ,freeky , especialy when you're tired heading down the mountain on your final run figuring to take blues to the bottom and WHAM you make a wrong turn ,hit a mogul field and you can't see far enough ahead to pick a good line you get split over a bump and down ya go.
I hate it when that happens.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Sgt. Ram said:
I read somewhere the rams want the dome to be white out, so people wear their white jerseys or shirts..does that mean the rams will wear throwback whites for Green Bay...anybody know?
Strange. I didn't see anything about White Out on either the Official site or the PD. You'd think if any place had that information out there, it would be one of them.

Can you remember where you heard this?

had

Rookie
Speaking of white out, but not really, I have picked the Packers to beat the Rams this weekend.

I don't feel good about it.

White out.

Or not.

Or?

I've had a little scotch.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
had said:
Speaking of white out, but not really, I have picked the Packers to beat the Rams this weekend.

I don't feel good about it.

White out.

Or not.

Or?

I've had a little scotch.

C'mon man...

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ram Quixote said:
Sgt. Ram said:
Strange. I didn't see anything about White Out on either the Official site or the PD. You'd think if any place had that information out there, it would be one of them.

I thought it was a tweet on twitter but now I am wondering if I misread it, could of swore I read it somewhere. Working alot of overtime so not getting much sleep.

Sgt. Ram

Sgt. Ram said:
Ram Quixote said:
Sgt. Ram said:

I thought it was a tweet on twitter but now I am wondering if I misread it, could of swore I read it somewhere. Working alot of overtime so not getting much sleep.

Just looked it up it was a tweet by EugeneSims2, whether he has it right, that I do not know.

Sgt. Ram

Tweeted back and asked if they were wearing all whites, if he answers I will let you guys know.