Whiners @ Seachickens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
RhodyRams missing my point:
robbing Peter to pay Paul ..unfortunately it was Seattle that benefited..not a team we are indifferent about, like the Jets or Houston etc
One team was going to win and one was going to lose. Given that, I like the fact the one of them was robbed and the winner can't take much credit. Double win for me.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
You know.....................................................................I HATE BOTH OF THESE TEAMS!
You know, I'm not sure one could express a less controversial opinion on here than that if you tried! ;)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Wow, bad call going against the Niners... that's RARE...

Fatbot

Pro Bowler

The only Mike Pereira quote you should ever cut & paste is this: "I’ve always been a Niner fan ... I thought to me they were a team of destiny."

Gee, must be hard to be a team of destiny when the refs calling your game are your fans?

http://news.kron4.com/sports/former-nfl-top-ref-grew-up-a-niners-fan-video/

Hmmm... So I think I'll agree with the other ref that's not a whiner fan douchebag... Pathetic that FOX uses a Whiner fan as their "ref expert" without a disclaimer that he's a biased weasel.

I personally think it was a bad call, but the same call that's happened to 31 other NFL teams. In fact I believe Brockers was flagged for less of a hit on Krapper, and the media had nothing bad to say at the time since it helped the 49ers. Now of course it will be a national emergency of drama for NFL Network/ESPN.

And all those times other teams protest, the Whiner fans just smugly proclaim it "part of the game that evens out" and "good teams can get over bad calls", so time for a steaming helping of crow.

The 49ers enjoyed a historic 3-year run of ref calls, lucky bounce turnovers, catching teams at just the right time, and no injuries -- all without any comment on that luck from the media, just constantly overrating them. Character is usually revealed in the face of adversity, but in the 49ers case their lack of character was evident even when they were getting handed lucky wins. Everyone saw Hairball is a whiny baby with no balls that would shrink away from any real test. Everyone saw Krapperdouche was a poser with a bigger tat collection than syllables in his vocabulary.

So it's anticlimactic now that in the face of a smidgen of adversity -- some injuries, some bad calls, "only" +4 turnover differential -- that the house of cards is flattened. Only thing left is this clip of the 49ers plane flight back to SF with their season over: https://screen.yahoo.com/total-bastard-airlines-000000788.html

Whiner fans want to blame bad calls and cry excuses? Uh-uh. "Buh-bye!"

RamWoodie

Legend
I think Harbaugh is definitely a goner after yesterday. I tend to agree that he will be coaching the Raiders next.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rooting against Kaeperdick and the whiners
Anything that knock the 9ers down, I Like!!

Niners won't get in. I'd LOVE a shot at knocking out SEA in two weeks. Then we can say we played a huge role in the demise of our rivals.

- Knocked out Palmer
-Upset SF
-Swept SEA

:LOL:
I REALLY LIKE THIS!!

So why did I bet the over? LMAO
That's why I took the 'Hags Straight-up', for a Bunch! (I hate the49ers) Now, come week 17, I'll play it all against them!!:D