Whiners: Ranking Their 5 Biggest Rivals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
nittany ram said:
OC--LeftCoast said:
Not so sure I'd file this under "journalism"

Niner fan (the author) was actually called on the overall record between the two (in the comments) and quickly dismissed the reply with the back peddle of "I was basically referring from the 80's on" or words to that effect.

The collective memory of 49'er fans begins in 1980. They barely acknowledge there was an NFL prior to that year.

In a lot of cases that's true and I'm ok with it. Let them have their nostalgic moments. If you run into any this season you can ask....."hey doesn't it suck to lose the SB" hahahahaha

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LesBaker said:
nittany ram said:
OC--LeftCoast said:
Not so sure I'd file this under "journalism"

Niner fan (the author) was actually called on the overall record between the two (in the comments) and quickly dismissed the reply with the back peddle of "I was basically referring from the 80's on" or words to that effect.

The collective memory of 49'er fans begins in 1980. They barely acknowledge there was an NFL prior to that year.

In a lot of cases that's true and I'm ok with it. Let them have their nostalgic moments. If you run into any this season you can ask....."hey doesn't it suck to lose the SB" hahahahaha

Already have a few times. I also have a very good friend that is a whiner fan. He used to rub my nose in the loss to the cheatriots saying, "you don't go to a SB and lose". The dust hadn't even settled after this SB when I was on the phone mashing his shnoz into the tundra.