Whiners (KraperDink's Post-Conf)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Just heard a bit of it on SportsCenter.

freaking hilarious.

That toolish man-child's one word mumble answers are hilarious. I lOVE IT. I love seeing him exposed for the absolute crap QB he is. Can't read the field and doesn't know where the ball is going half the time.

I hope he stays at QB. All those weapons and can't do crap.

This dude and Marshawn have both lost my respect with their interactions to the media. Sure, you don't like it...and the only reason you do it is because it's in your contract. But, you should realize that it's all for your fans. Without your fans you're nothing.

Oh yea, and he's a fucking 49er.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Trash talking when you're a two win team? That's pretty pathetic in my opinion. At least be .500 lol. He only had one tackle in the game...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Wow - what a pos. I honestly had no idea what a douche he is.
I was almost embarrassed for him.

Almost.:banana:

RambleOn

UDFA
What a douche. I would rather loose with a standup guy like Bradford then win with this POS…… OK maybe not. I could endure for just one nice little playoff run….

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Reporter: Why are you playing so poorly?
Kaepernick: Because I suck.
Reporter: Is there anything you need to work on?
Kaepernick: Everything.
Reporter: Why are you being so short with the media?
Kaepernick: I'm a douche.
Reporter: Why are you a douche?
Kaepernick: I'm a douche.
Reporter: Can you talk about your future with the team?
Kaepernick: I don't have one.

Haha!

Not gonna lie, that was worse than Belicheck. Cap was up there pouting and acting like the spoiled premadona he is.

Last edited:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If Kaepernick couldn't run, he wouldn't even be on an NFL roster. He's one of the most overrated NFL players over the past 10 yrs.

That is dead on correct.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Oh Kapperdoodle...don't get your nose out of joi.....oh wait. Too late. That shnoz looks like it has been speedbagged a few times....

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Somewhere Alex Smith is sitting back and smiling.....

good lord if the 49ers jetison Kap what will they do at QB???

They may have thought Harbaugh wasa savior but he seems to have left them empty and with little future. :)

V3

Hall of Fame
Now if only Seattle could have their QB situation implode as well.

Philly5

Rookie
Reading half the field inaccurately caught up with him. I said from the start that the 49ers were better with Smith. 49ers knew there was a good chance this was coming based on his contract terms.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
Didn't want to start a new thread just for this, but I found these amusing. Enjoy!
B4S-5rNCYAA0CxC.jpg

B4XCj9FCQAEkoO9.jpg:large

B4UDnT8CUAAggck.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He lacks maturity in such a BIG HUGE way I don't know how to describe it.

The headphones thing with "beats" covered with tape that he has been doing underscores his inability to get it.

He's adicvkhead, of that I'm sure. But man after watching the post game thing he is such a smarmy one it bothers me.