Whiners (KraperDink's Post-Conf)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Just heard a bit of it on SportsCenter.

Fucking hilarious.

That toolish man-child's one word mumble answers are hilarious. I lOVE IT. I love seeing him exposed for the absolute shit QB he is. Can't read the field and doesn't know where the ball is going half the time.

I hope he stays at QB. All those weapons and can't do shit.

dhaab

Rookie
If Kaepernick couldn't run, he wouldn't even be on an NFL roster. He's one of the most overrated NFL players over the past 10 yrs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Reporter: Why are you playing so poorly?
Kaepernick: Because I suck.
Reporter: Is there anything you need to work on?
Kaepernick: Everything.
Reporter: Why are you being so short with the media?
Kaepernick: I'm a douche.
Reporter: Why are you a douche?
Kaepernick: I'm a douche.
Reporter: Can you talk about your future with the team?
Kaepernick: I don't have one.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
His uncomfortable eye blinking is comedy gold. I spit some of my drink out on my screen because of it.

He's The Man. LOLZ

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
They should make Harbaugh stay in whiner land with his Beloved qb.
Those to pricks belong together for all of eternity.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Kaep, "If I were to put something real close to your face you're going to try and move out of the way, too."

Could you define "something"?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
From Sio Moore.

Sio-Moore-Kaepernick-trash-talk.png

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kaep, "If I were to put something real close to your face you're going to try and move out of the way, too."

Could you define "something"?

Yep. If it were a pretty lady's tits, I'd be moving in to motorboat. :LOL:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Never should have gotten rid of Alex Smith. Oh well, watching that clip made me so happy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Raiders' Sio Moore calls Colin Kaepernick a chump on Instagram

By John Breech | CBSSports.com

December 8, 2014 1:02 am ET
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...e-calls-colin-kaepernick-a-chump-on-instagram

Kaepernick-Sio-Moore-instagram.jpg

Colin Kaepernick and Sio Moore don't seem to be on friendly terms. (USATSI)

During Oakland's 24-13 win over San Francisco on Sunday, Raiders linebacker Sio Moorespent a lot of time trash-talking Colin Kaepernick.

Of course, in this age of social media, the trash-talking doesn't have to end just because the game does -- and Moore seems to be well aware of that.

A few hours after the Raiders victory, the linebacker took to Instagram and flat-out called Kaepernick a chump. Actually, he called Kaepernick a "Freakin chump."

Sio-Moore-Kaepernick-trash-talk.png

That's a lot of 'likes' in only 24 minutes. Apparently, a lot of people agree with Moore.

The win over the 49ers was a big one for the Raiders. It was the first time in 14 years that the Raiders have beaten the 49ers and the first time since 1979 that they've won in Oakland.

The win was so big that the team gave coach Tony Sparano a Gatorade bath afterward.

As for Moore, he's not a one trick pony on social media. He also took to Twitter and retweeted this after the game.

View: https://vine.co/v/Or1v11LmYTE

That's Moore tackling Kaepernick for a 7-yard loss. Kaepernick was sacked five times against the Raiders and threw two interceptions.

By the way, if Moore's name sounds familiar, it's because he also made headlines after the Raiders last (and only other) win. Moore was the guy who was dancing in celebration 13 yards behind the line of scrimmage after sacking Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith late in the fourth quarter of Oakland's first victory.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't have room to talk because I literally cry at least once a day, usually in my sleep. But Colin looks like he's on the verge of tears. This comes from a guy that's holding back tears often.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Hahahahahahaha what a fucking cum stain. This is better then actually beating them