Whiners "F" Them Picks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Except they didn't win a Super Bowl but the Rams did! :) :)

If I'm not mistaken, I was reading that the whiner's salary cap will be hard to manage as the whiners basically went "all in" to sign CMC but fell short of the championship.

That and they spent 3 first rounders on Trey Lance who can't stay on the field due to injuries, and even when he does, his winning percentage is lower than Jimmy Gag and Mr. Irrelevant.

dang

Legend
It will be interesting to see what FAs the 69ers lose this off-season. Do they keep G-strong or let him walk? My guess is he’ll want to walk to a team that will treat him as an undisputed starter. Then There is talk about Trent Williams retiring. Frustration is high on that team as evidenced by their sloppy dirty play when things don’t go right. And finally Coach Ratboy has to be losing sleep over coming up short in so many crucial games in his career.

Psycho_X

Legend
Whoa, whoa, whoa... only the Rams waste all of their picks and ruin the franchise forever.....

while they polish their championship ring.

And finally Coach Ratboy has to be losing sleep over coming up short in so many crucial games in his career.
It's starting to show...
1675435117361.jpeg
images

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We also have award winning players who don't have to be dirty to win big games!
1675437830211.png

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

If I'm not mistaken, I was reading that the whiner's salary cap will be hard to manage as the whiners basically went "all in" to sign CMC but fell short of the championship.

That and they spent 3 first rounders on Trey Lance who can't stay on the field due to injuries, and even when he does, his winning percentage is lower than Jimmy Gag and Mr. Irrelevant.
They have a top 10 salary next year

View: https://twitter.com/pff/status/1621176629056749571?s=46&t=2jATcoc79F7Wxliosceu5A

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We also have award winning players who don't have to be dirty to win big games!
View attachment 58681
That may be the biggest hit in our team's history. I don't know that we win that game without it.

Whatever happens with Scott in FA I wish him all the best. Epic Rams player right there. :trophy:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

They F’d them picks to get McCaffrey but does trading picks to move up in the draft to get a QB qualify as the same thing.

(off topic)iirc wasn’t the only time Snead traded up in round one so he could pick Tavon?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That tavon pick was so funny in the end. They picked him because the Rams were gonna use a wide open spread offense. Supposedly. But schotty never had a chance with fisher as hc. Then 4 games in fisher scrapped it completely and went back to running the ball almost exclusively.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
2024 offseason will be interesting for the whiners. I believe that is when they have to decide if they're gonna pick up Lance's 5th year option. What if he isn't ready? Would force feeding him end up wasting a contending roster? Its gonna be interesting. They have a ready to contend roster but still aren't settled in at quarterback.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to take over this thread, but you know how we have "the tackle" that ended the super bowl? Nick Scott's crushing blow should forever be named "the hit" because it was truly special. It was the perfect hit, the perfect player who got creamed, the perfect team (who we all hate) and the perfect game... the NFC Championship. I will watch replays of this hit for the rest of my life. And the topper was when the refs picked up the flag. Ahhhhh... so good.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They F’d them picks to get McCaffrey but does trading picks to move up in the draft to get a QB qualify as the same thing.

(off topic)iirc wasn’t the only time Snead traded up in round one so he could pick Tavon?

A certain QB in 2016.

I really prefer this on video.... just say'n...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkofbHiStq8

Trent Williams trying to start shit back then too. I can't believe i used to like that guy for fucking with Dick Sherman.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Niners are definitely in trouble. But they've been in trouble since trading Buckner. That DL has never been the same.

CIN is also on the verge. For what I hear Tee Higgins is making "outrageous" demands for his upcoming contract. On top of that Joe Burrow is basically a sure fire $50 million dollar player.

It's going to be another wild offseason I'm sure. Love it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They'll move Higgins or let him leave in FA if he raises a stink for money. Not sure what his contract status is and too lazy to look it up. But the guy who is special in that offense is Chase (and Burrow of course).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They'll move Higgins or let him leave in FA if he raises a stink for money. Not sure what his contract status is and too lazy to look it up. But the guy who is special in that offense is Chase (and Burrow of course).
C'mon now, Higgins is also pretty darn special. They have two #1 WR's on that team.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I don't want to take over this thread, but you know how we have "the tackle" that ended the super bowl? Nick Scott's crushing blow should forever be named "the hit" because it was truly special. It was the perfect hit, the perfect player who got creamed, the perfect team (who we all hate) and the perfect game... the NFC Championship. I will watch replays of this hit for the rest of my life. And the topper was when the refs picked up the flag. Ahhhhh... so good.
Man it was the most awesome and perfect hit I've ever seen at a live game. Myself and others went psycho in the stands when we saw this. An unforgettable and awesome memory.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon now, Higgins is also pretty darn special. They have two #1 WR's on that team.
He's good. But I'd prioritize Chase & Burrow. Rest can be plug 'n play around them.